Tool Random Rule 34 Image Tool

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Tool Description:
Have you ever wanted to view some random images of a particular character on Rule 34 but didn't want to search and click on all the images yourself? I assume a few of you do, which is why I decided to share this tool I created mostly for myself as a challenge to learn more about Python but also to help out others in the community in the process.

This program grabs Rule 34 images from random pages, it loops through all available pages and images and only goes back once it's gone through every available image for the tags you provided.

Duplicate images might occur if the image was uploaded multiple times because technically they're "different" "images"

Other info:
Feedback and suggestions are welcome and I hope at least some of you enjoy the tool I created and have some use for it, that'd make my day week.

I've included two versions that both work exactly the same, one of them has a GUI that looks nice and the other one just runs in a generic command prompt.

I created the GUI version of the tool a few days after this was posted so it's the newest version.

Download
Win(CMD):
- ATTACHMENT
Win(GUI): - ATTACHMENT

Interface.png GUI_Interface.png GUI_Interface1.png

Last edited:

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
New Update

I quickly realized that some people might not want to use the tool because it operates out of a Command Prompt so I created a Graphical User Interface for the Tool, you can still download the slightly smaller Command Prompt version if you like it more but for those of you that dislike Command Prompt applications, you can now use the GUI version and not have the annoyance of typing anything other than the tags.