Seeking Rape/abuse game recommendation(past threads on subject unclear)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hey,

I wanna try a game that has some serious rape or abuse in it. It's not not been my cup of tea, but I wanna try it.

I searched for threads about this, but many of the suggestions were games I know for a fact barely touch rape or abuse which makes the accuracy of the suggestions unclear to me. What I want is a game where rape or abuse has a big impact on the game, not just a single scene.

Mind control that completely robs someone of their freedom could qualify as well. The victim would have to be aware they're being controlled and against it for it to qualify.

Do you know any games like that?

Cool, went from "New Member" to "Active Member" in 17 days xD

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Euphoria is currently in my top3 games, and is basically 100% rape/abuse/control. Sansa Medan is another 100% focused game on this, though it's very text intesive and has mosaic censorship. In general, Black Lilith games should be your cup of tea. On a "lighter" note you have Something Unlimited, where's more about mind control (i.e. psicological, not hypnosis) than the violent rape in itself, and is DC heorines based

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
My apologies, spelled it wrong, here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sansha-m...oukyou-no-gakuen-immoral-edition-bishop.6804/

About Lilith games, I admit I only tried a few, but one I can reccomend is the following:
https://f95zone.to/threads/diviner-knight-towako-wicked-incubus-breaker-final-black-lilith.551/
It also has Urination and Scat scenes which imo are very well made, but if you are not into that then maybe try another one in the list (I've heard goot thing on the premium battleship serie, and it's on my "to play" list)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks again. I don't appreciate scat no, but if it's just one scene I can survive it.