Identify Rape Game with School Setting

Sep 14, 2019
Hello everybody!

I'm trying to find a game I played years ago.

You play as a new School employee (either teacher or administrator) and have to keep up the grades of the school and your relationship with the staff. You rape Girls after class and if the Staff relationship or grades drop too low, the police arrests you.

It was playable in a browser so it was most likely Flash

Thanks in Advance!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I don't know that one, but if you are interested in similiar there is Hentai High School, which is on this site. Could keep you occupied while you are waiting for a more definitive answer...

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I haven't played it in a long time and can't remember much about it, but Favorite Teacher sounds similar to what you mentioned. It's an HTML game so it would be playable in a browser.

letap

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everybody!

You play as a new School employee (either teacher or administrator) and have to keep up the grades of the school and your relationship with the staff. You rape Girls after class and if the Staff relationship or grades drop too low, the police arrests you.

Thanks in Advance!

Not sure about the Rape or HTML part, but the first thing i thought of was this

The Headmaster

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
Hello everybody!

Thanks in Advance!
I'm pretty sure thats The Headmaster. its a game where your methods of "discipline" are somewhat lewd and you got hired at a new prestigious all girls school.