Seeking Rape games

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Any rape games out there (I know there are but I can't seem to find any that are decent).

I want something similar to that "Milf Next Door" game ( ). Something that's more interactive and not bogged down with typical Visual Novel linearity/format.

Preferably involving breaking into homes, ability to get physical (slaps/fists, I don't care) etc.

I'm feeling pretty sick today.

salduhn

Oct 31, 2016
Hmm theres "Sealed Room Breed 2" which might suit your fancy. It has an english fan translation.

Then theres Aku-mu.

JSK Studios have released alot of flash games in that style like "How to discipline a shoplifting girl" and "Cunning little girl in a tight spot" and many more. Most have an english version or good fan translation.

Those are the ones I can name of the top of my head.

Reactions: jjojjoo

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Hmm theres "Sealed Room Breed 2" which might suit your fancy. It has an english fan translation.

Then theres Aku-mu.

JSK Studios have released alot of flash games in that style like "How to discipline a shoplifting girl" and "Cunning little girl in a tight spot" and many more. Most have an english version or good fan translation.

Those are the ones I can name of the top of my head.
Never been too much of a fan as far as little Anime schoolgirls are concerned, know any involving MILFs?

Rapelay and Biko series from Illusion might suit your tastes.
Checking these out, i've heard of Rapelay before but after trying out Real Play (from Illusion), it turned me off from their games as it had zero substance

TheLoveDoctor

Aug 18, 2017
Rapelay, ur a train groper that was caught by a girl, then super rich father saves ur ass, then u decide to enact revenge against girl, sister and mother. The game depicts all the "training" you will administer to those 3.

Biko series is a special little flake, MC is a stalker and has resort to stealth to aproach his victims and then rape them, I believe there are 3 instances of the biko series, been a long time since I last tried them out.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Rapelay, ur a train groper that was caught by a girl, then super rich father saves ur ass, then u decide to enact revenge against girl, sister and mother. The game depicts all the "training" you will administer to those 3.

Biko series is a special little flake, MC is a stalker and has resort to stealth to aproach his victims and then rape them, I believe there are 3 instances of the biko series, been a long time since I last tried them out.

Trying these out. They both look similar to what i'm after. Sadly, no home invasion.

salduhn

Oct 31, 2016
Rapelay does have one Milf but two little anime schoolgirls, they are japanese games after all and unfortunately its hard to find games that arent centered around them.
Oh right, most of the latest Illusion games does have rape and milfs in them, check Premium Play Darkness, Real play and Play Club. Honey select have forced sex interactions too. They all have hongfire patches too.
Hmm I know a few though with just milfs and some which involves breaking into homes, but they have never been translated to my knowledge so it depends on if you know japanese.

Reactions: Cirro84

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Rapelay does have one Milf but two little anime schoolgirls, they are japanese games after all and unfortunately its hard to find games that arent centered around them.
Oh right, most of the latest Illusion games does have rape and milfs in them, check Premium Play Darkness, Real play and Play Club. Honey select have forced sex interactions too. They all have hongfire patches too.
Hmm I know a few though with just milfs and some which involves breaking into homes, but they have never been translated to my knowledge so it depends on if you know japanese.

I don't mind about translations, I can just use VNR to machine translate em.

Real Play was disappointing, it was a glorified poser.

Reactions: mikel8519

salduhn

Oct 31, 2016
Yeah its true for most Illusion titles now a days.

I havnt been able to find these two so I cant say for certain, but they seem to involve break-ins and rape. Unfortunately looks like RPG Maker games though.
緊縛家族-こんな姿、家族に見せないで!-

The 忍・犯・妊・拷 series

Then theres Total NC:Blogger. Free english short game. I think Total NC made a game where you break-in and rape a woman, but I dont remember if its this one or one of the other games.

Trick or treat. A Japanese VN with a few Milfs, the students can be skipped.

J○拉致監禁レイプ ~気になる〇学生は僕専用の生オナホール~ - She is a school girl but with milfy proportions.

Hmm I know that there are a few which arent sold outside of japan, but I cant remember their names right now.

lotus555

Mar 3, 2023
Привіт усім, хтось знає гру з надзвичайним рівнем зґвалтувань і жорстокого поводження? Найкраще підійде пісочниця. Хочу покарати деяких стервів!
пfound?