Seeking Rape/NTR/Blackmail

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Trying to make a list of all the NTR/Blackmail/Mind Control and Rape games we know of any help would be much appreciated (Torture and slave as sub category as well)

Rape: Incubus City, Bad Bobby Saga (?), Saeko Milf Next Door (Completed), Playhome (Completed), High Rise Climb (?), Rape Day, Goblin Lord, V,I,R.T.U.E.S (only 1 rape scene), Superpowered (Blackmail/Threat), Hardlove (Abandoned?), Bound Family (Abandoned?), Dirty Pool (Abandoned?), Echoes of Lust (Soft Rape x1), Ravager (heavy one of the best ones out there and has voice acting), My Legacy (Rape?), Jane' s Dilemma (Short Game one rape route), Dual Family (One scene brother route rapes the aunt), Time Loop Hunter (A few rape scenes iirc) but very very grindy , Wizards Adventures (Supposed Blackmail and Rape) (Haven't Played) , The Circle (only at 0.2) but appears to be heading down a kinda dark rape route , Enslaver (supposedly), Witch Hunter, Beginnings (Blackmail Rape) at least 1

Mind Control: Something Unlimited, Enslaver, Lust and Power, Superpowered, Lab Rats 1 & 2, The Professor, Corruption, Dreams of Desire, Take Over,

Blackmail: Personal Assistant (Abandoned), Indecent Desires, Bad Bobby Saga (?),High Rise Climb (?),Milfy City (Abandoned?) (Soft Blackmail), Deviant Desires (Abandonedl),Dirty Pool (Abandoned?), The Tyrant (May be getting softer due to patreon restrictions), Our Fate (Hard corruption/blackmail I think) (Abandoned), Photo Hunt (Blackmail),Fetish Locator (Supposed Blackmail) (Haven't played), Milky Touch (Supposed Blackmail) (Haven't Played) , Wizards Adventures (Supposed Blackmail and Rape) (Haven't Played) ,False Hero, Witch Hunter,

NTR: Waifu Academy (NTR Rape 1 Scene), Pandora's Box (supposed rape scene 1 start of the game),

Torture: Banquet Of Sadism, The Circle (only at 0.2) but appears to be heading down a kinda dark rape route ,

Slave/Trainer: Elven Conquest 1 (Completed) & 2 (Completed), Slave Lords of the Galaxy (Completed) Slave Lord (Completed), World Hero Trainer (Abandoned),Rogue-like,Something Unlimited, Bend or Break 1 (Completed) & 2, Four Elements Trainer, Goblin Lord, Fantasy Trainer, Patronus (Slave Trainer with rape I'd assume and I heard has torture), The Circle (only at 0.2) but appears to be heading down a kinda dark rape route , Naruto Kunoichi Trainer, Witch Hunter,

P.S not listing ones from more obscure engines or Japanese style games, mainly just Renpy and Unity with a few notable exceptions- also trying to avoid games where the girl ends up liking the rape or blackmail, and no Fem Protagonist games or Gay games or ones with drugs or involved in the acts...

so again try to stick to Renpy games especially please unless there are good unity or html game options

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah I hate NTR as well, Being a Dik and mother's love tmk don't fit into these categories, nvm mother's love does but iirc she starts liking the blackmail

Reactions: Ele20

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
"urge to molesst"
"urge to molest if" are good rape games the first one above has an ENG translation on this site and prob the best one

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
awesome list and i save this thread. lets add

good girl gone bad
bright past
katie´s corruption
elenas life
the point of no return
Panic Attack

Last edited:
Reactions: Blondie Bear