Seeking Raped and then raped again

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
Looking for games where the female is raped to the point( whether in one session or over time) where she doesn't care because its been going on so long that she's exhausted or lost hope that she'll be treated differently. No aheghao. A good visual reference would be the "psychic" rape scene in the Judge Dredd remake where in the back you can tell she's putting the minimal of effort into contributing to the male pleasure. For those who haven't seen it then picture a woman bent over at the waist with a man roughly fucking her from behind. He's holding on to her hair to support her upper half while her arms dangle towards the ground and her arms and whole body jerk from the vibration from his quick powerful thrusts. Preferably western 3d/2d and again no aheghao please.

Last edited:

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I don't remember anything that fit it exactly, but two comes to mind:
Princess Sacrifice. She is raped a lot. Definitely feels miserable and exhausted of all this, but doesn't exactly lose hope either though, more like suffer through it until a chance comes around. Relatively emotionless when it comes to sex and doesn't enjoy it. Basically like that the whole game.
Holy Knight Ricca. There are a few extreme scene in which she is broken and don't enjoy it at all from what I remember, including forced story scenes. Also plenty of scenes in which she ends up broken and liking it though, but those are bad ends.

Possibly also games like thief&sword, knight&princess etc...fairly certain they have a fair number of bad ending where the FMC is broken and ends up emotionless, but I wouldn't say it's worth it...

Reactions: Goldaga