4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i actually play alots illusion games. they make some good shit.

i m on sexy beach premium resort and honey select right now, both pretty good

some must have on 3D erotic game imho.
good thing they start to allow the world to play their game and didnt lock them to japan only

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Do you have links for Itazura Gokuaku?
Best I could find is might want to install the HF patch over it in case its outdated.

T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶n̶y̶a̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶

Disregard that I suck cocks all tho it only says it has one seed

Last edited:
Reactions: NVHT and ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Best I could find is might want to install the HF patch over it in case its outdated.

T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶n̶y̶a̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶

Disregard that I suck cocks all tho it only says it has one seed
imho the best you can do if you search for H-game, is to go check on girlcelly website. they are origin of almost all the h-game published out.
just search "girlcelly" on google and you will find easily lol (keep in mind that most of time its japanese language, so you need find english patch)

Reactions: ponyguy

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Sweet deal,Been wanting to destroy this game but couldnt find one that was trustable. thanks for the upload.

NightStrider

Jan 20, 2017
I am playing on Windows 10 and I am getting like 5-10 fps during gameplay, but main menu is fine. My computer is pretty decent and can play most games but this game seemed to have issues. Any fixes?
You need to put a d3d9.dll file in the application folder. I think I saw a thread on HF which is called "Illusion games problems with Windows 10 Anniversary Update". That solved the problem for me.

Jun 3, 2017
The dll fix they are all praising doesn't work :/
So I did get it to work for me.

There were 2 dll files and they were talking about renaming shenanigans and the instructions were not clear.

How I got it to work

1. Go to the hongfire thread

2. Download the .dll file you get from the mega link

3. run the file downloaded to generate the actual .dll file.

4. Drop your newly created .dll file into your c:/ILLUSION/Rapelay/ folder

5. Fixed.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So I did get it to work for me.

There were 2 dll files and they were talking about renaming shenanigans and the instructions were not clear.

How I got it to work

1. Go to the hongfire thread

2. Download the .dll file you get from the mega link

3. run the file downloaded to generate the actual .dll file.

4. Drop your newly created .dll file into your c:/ILLUSION/Rapelay/ folder

5. Fixed.
doesn't work ^^ instant crash

Reactions: Dooffee

krazy317

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Game bugs my pc .The only way to get back to my normal desktop with program open is to ctrl+alt+delete, then click switch profiles and sign back in. I even tried the 1080 in config and it still locks my pc in low resolution not letting me move my mouse. I'm assuming there's a simple fix I'm missing since I see no one mentioning it. Any help would be appreciated. A lot of low resolution game make me work to get back to normal. Alt tabbing just brings me to black screen btw

Reactions: aryosn88

Noss

Jun 13, 2017
Hmm... I mounted this with DaemonTools and got the install completed, but when I try to run the game it crashes. I can edit the settings for starting the game, but that's as far as I get. Win10 FTL.
Same here. Running as administrator I can get up to the main menu, but selecting start, edit or extra crashes the game anyway. I may take a look later at the hongfire threads and see if they solved it.

Reactions: 246

ThePie

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone else getting crashes on start up?

I've placed the d3d9_alt.dll
subtitles.txt file

But after I hit PlayRL out of the RapeLay English.exe file I get the "stopped working" error which forces the application to shut down.

Reactions: Schwarzbrot

Senzu47

Oct 3, 2017
To all who have a problem with it crashing the moment you start the game, i reckon you all have 2 or more monitors. Disabling your second monitor fixes the problem. And so you don't have to unplug your monitor every single time, press winkey + P and select your primary monitor. When you're done: Win+P and select the spread option (windows not in English so couldn't say what the option actually is)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes