4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me how "complete" this is? I remember really enjoying the shit out of this a few years ago as it had a lot of variety despite the grind. Now I wanna know if this the sort of "definitive" edition that includes every major and official update and translations, not counting the mods of course. I've been looking for something with subtitles during the sex scenes like in Artificial Girl 2(I think was it).

aceboy213

Nov 7, 2017
To all who have a problem with it crashing the moment you start the game, i reckon you all have 2 or more monitors. Disabling your second monitor fixes the problem. And so you don't have to unplug your monitor every single time, press winkey + P and select your primary monitor. When you're done: Win+P and select the spread option (windows not in English so couldn't say what the option actually is)
God damn it this was the fix. Holy shit. When having 4 monitors breaks the game

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Hm, try read first's dialogs, not all translate, some text's lines not translate too. So translation not full? Run with and wothout japane Locale, all same.

U

User_44841

Is there a way to make this game run semi smoothly ? im getting like 5fps ?
Method #2 from hongfire worked for me here is the link.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
To all who have a problem with it crashing the moment you start the game, i reckon you all have 2 or more monitors. Disabling your second monitor fixes the problem. And so you don't have to unplug your monitor every single time, press winkey + P and select your primary monitor. When you're done: Win+P and select the spread option (windows not in English so couldn't say what the option actually is)
thank you good sir. It works for me. you're the great one!

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks so much! Also, setting the game back to Default settings help with Duplicate Screens.

JackRaff

Jun 7, 2018
My screen doesn't fully adjust when I use the subtitles and d3d9.dll files together and any other combination gets me a black screen. Any solutions?

Rakshasa

Oct 23, 2017
Soooooooooooo I've placed both dll files into the rapelay folder, but when I run the game in subs (or just normal) the text and menu are all buggy, and the character models are the hair and eyes only...wth did I do?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes