Unity - Completed - Rapeleap [Final] [Leisurely soft]

1. 1.00 star(s)

♂Brout&Minou♀

One star because you can't put 0. I tried and I still don't know what the purpose of this thing is... I don't know what it is but definitely not a game
    Impossible to adjust the resolution, translation more than partial if not non-existent, game controls totally shitty...
    Run, run, run and... Run without knowing what's going on, or... In fact, you don't know anything!. You bump into people running in the street, in the park, you go through blue circles that you have no idea what they're doing there or what they do to you when you go through them, other blue circles take you straight to the middle of a scene where you (the Mc) get your pussy fucked and then you end up back where you started...
    Well I end up bumping into a trash can and I got stuck in it, so I took the game and dropped it in mine. I didn't know stuff like that existed. Amazing!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

This game is genuinely terrible. I wish I could rate it 0 out of 5. The game focuses on finding points of interest throughout the gameworld with a painfully slow character. These POI usually lead to lewd scenes, which are animated movements on an otherwise static image. For the time invested to gain each scene-- and their repeats-- it is not worth it. The MTL barely functions, which just makes the game more confusing and a slog. I wasted a good 20 minutes playing this and felt frustrated that, potentially, I put more effort into this review than the developer did the game.