3D-HoneySelect Rate the first render of my VN

First impression/first frame. Would you keep playing based on it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Title. I'll be honest and admit I'm pretty insecure about my game's graphics lol. This is the first frame you will see when starting the game, and my first render ever. Based on it, and the character desing, would you keep playing? Also, feedback would be appreciated as well.

View attachment ls1.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokohn

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Title. I'll be honest and admit I'm pretty insecure about my game's graphics lol. This is the first frame you will see when starting the game, and my first render ever. Based on it, and the character desing, would you keep playing? Also, feedback would be appreciated as well.

View attachment 2381325
100% bro.
Your character seems pretty different from what we see in 90% of the Illusion games out there. Illumination seems pretty good aswell.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
100% bro.
Your character seems pretty different from what we see in 90% of the Illusion games out there. Illumination seems pretty good aswell.
Funnily enough, I ended up finding an artist to turn it into a proper 2D vn because honey select simply didn't have enough maps/assets to make the scenes the way I envisioned them, but I'm glad people liked the renders. This is how the novel looks now. If everything works out fine then I should have a 0.1 version in the next couple of months

Ezekiel_2000s_anime_still_visual_novel_background_background_as_4417c3d4-7077-49a5-b6d4-14630c...png