Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

• I wanna puke

• Total voters

Mjbhbhkk455

May 1, 2021
Update # 4 Revised Version. starts with a bunch of happy memories, then has a recording of this, if you are hearing this I'm dead. How do I know I will die well I have this power. And You Hope, My Chloe and my kids I love you and I'm sorry I died. you all give me hope, bang bang!! Ahhh!! What a dream oh my gosh. Mom, Evan you good I heard a scream! Evan, yeah I'm good, just had a dream. Mom, ok, if you need anything just tell me ok? Evan, ok thanks, sorry I woke you up. Mom, it's ok I was sleeping light. No the dream was not from the past Evan his . Present Evan just had a dream out of nowhere or was it? 5 days later , school starts. Mom, Hey Evan breakfast is ready. Evan, is it it 5:20 am already, ah!! ok, down I go. Evan, thanks Mom. And the three kids have breakfast. Knock know. Mom, Evan could get the please. Evan, yes opens door. ???, Hey i was at orientation for new students, they said Evan could help at this address of I had question, are you Evan, you look like, haha. Oh I'm Emma. Evan, nice to meet you Emma, yeah what's your question. Emma, could you walk me to school, can I ask while we walk. Evan, yeah sure. 6 am,walking to school. 7:00 am at school. Emma, thank you Evan that was fun, well refreshing. Evan, anytime. 7 hours later, out of the school building. Emma, Calling: Dylan come on. I need a ride! Our parents don't get off of work untill 4:30 remember. Dylan, sorry busy with work sorry. Evan, hey, need a ride. Emma, yes, you heard that but you don't have a ride? Evan, I have a friend Jonah Morgan. Emma, your brother? Evan, yes nice guess l, well same last name, I just have to call him and he drops a car off but only for 2 and a half hours. Emma, ok nice bro haha. Evan, calling: Brother. Hey can I borrow a vehicle. Jonah, yes but... It's trashy or rather broken mirror and broken back door but closed. Evan, that one ahh... ok yeah. Evan, it will take 15 minutes. Emma, ok. 5 minutes later Evan, ahh what the heck, crash, slow motion, ahh, what is this, Evan wake up wake up!!!!!! Ahh Emma, you scared Evan what happened. Evan, I think I'm working out too hard. Emma, do you need to goto the hospital. Evan, no I'm fine now. Car arrives. Skipping some dialogue 10 minutes later a crash. Evan, woah, that, car crashed in to me, Emma, I have gotta open door, break window, something, woah calculating, her, weight, cars, speed, tilt. Open her door, grab her hand for 2 second release, push, then push up. Crash. Emma, Evan no, we need an ambulance, hurry, phone, phone. 911 what's your emergency, downtown road 41 please help somebody crashed into us we had a clear go. Hurry please!!! 24 hours later Evan, ahh, wait do I feel Emma holding my hand, Faith, Faith, Faith, a bunch of memories, ahh, woah. 2 weeks later Evan, ahh, Faith, ah Emma hi where am I why are we here. Emma, ... Your wake, hes awake, your awake, yes. kiss Evan, woah did I leave that big impression on you. Emma, yes I dont know how but you saved my life. Mom, well looks like someone likes you, she's on you, haha. Evan, ah. Emma, ah. Mom, oh sorry I embarrassed you Evan, you think. This is just a dream you are in a coma. Evan, what? You will wake up with knowledge of your power but you will not remember anything from this dream you have to unlock them. Uncle Evan, I am sorry I can not be there for you but you have been chosen, you will have some of the powers I have but it will be random. You will not remember any of this and some memories. You wake. Evan, ahh where am I. Emma, your awake, he's awake, your away, almost kisses Evan. Evan, woah hold on there, where are we and why are you trying to kiss me. Mom, Evan!! Doc he's alive. Doc, woah, wow ok that was quick um, Evan you died. Mom, thank God, you remind me so much of your Uncle I didn't want you to die to. Evan, power: hey sport, this power is from me if you wondering what it does not that you will Remember what I say because your are still dicey or remember any of it this power gives you info of what time, place, and people. Emma: first met her 14 years ago in elementary school next meet in 5 months, you have not seen her recently this is another power telling you you will see her a again . Evan, ahh. Doc, hey Evan you ok, are you in pain. Evan, no I'm fine just a headache. Doc, he will need rest for a day or two. let's leave him be. Emma and Mom, by Evan, love you(Mom). Chapter 1 complete this is just a fastly made chapter and as always will be made better.

Last edited: