• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rating needed please !

Gentil Radis

Formerly 'dedounet'
Nov 26, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if my work should interest anyone. I've been doing this for my personal pleasure so now:
rate my work please !
I have been using various tools and I love different styles so it's basically a mini dump.

Rates, roast, proposal, requests are welcomed.

Thanks in advances guys, I'm seriously doubting doing this ... Before going further.

alt (1).png hella (9).png hella (14).png
jewels (5).png shibari (2).png image (9).png image (12).png shelter 2 (4).png shibari (50).png

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
it doesn't really look like you did any of the work here. the only thing I'm wondering is are these all generated or just most of them. I mean I can't honestly tell if you did anything to the photos, but it's not a compliment.

Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
it doesn't really look like you did any of the work here. the only thing I'm wondering is are these all generated or just most of them. I mean I can't honestly tell if you did anything to the photos, but it's not a compliment.
The hands sure look like regular unedited AI. :unsure:

Reactions: Hagatagar

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah that's definitivly AI, people should be at least honest if they use AI generators. :cautious:
Maybe they's so deep into AI stuff that it's obvious to them that "tool" means "AI tool"?

And though the vertical ropes in that last picture look typical AI weird too, the bondage and tongue came out quite well for AI.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hagatagar

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Maybe they's so deep into AI stuff that it's obvious to them that "tool" means "AI tool"?
I assume so. Even if not generated by AI, pretty much every digital artist uses ai support in some way, and be it just filling the background with a gradient.
And though the vertical ropes in that last picture look typical AI weird too, the bondage and tongue came out quite well for AI.
True, most what us commoners see is bad art with low effort anyway.

I spend 20 minutes with some free online Ai generator to make something:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even know how to use it properly, but I think it came out very well. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I assume so. Even if not generated by AI, pretty much every digital artist uses ai support in some way, and be it just filling the background with a gradient.

True, most what us commoners see is bad art with low effort anyway.

I spend 20 minutes with some free online Ai generator to make something:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even know how to use it properly, but I think it came out very well. :unsure:
I think only that last image came out really well, though the nipples look strange and the rope harness has a minor inconsistency. The others have inconsistent anatomy or weird bondage.

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if my work should interest anyone. I've been doing this for my personal pleasure so now:

I have been using various tools and I love different styles so it's basically a mini dump.

Rates, roast, proposal, requests are welcomed.

Thanks in advances guys, I'm seriously doubting doing this ... Before going further.

View attachment 3608131 View attachment 3608134 View attachment 3608135
View attachment 3608137 View attachment 3608149 View attachment 3608150 View attachment 3608142 View attachment 3608146 View attachment 3608147
No one can rate random AI arts with random art styles with random characters.
If you eager to be rated, then first write a mini scenario and try to create the visual for that scenes, share the story and the graphics so we can rate something.

I am also using AI but seems like you are too lazy to solve even basic problems.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I like the art styles, except realistic ones in the middle - they look more damaged than others.
Good taste in models: beautiful faces, nice figures (tits, waist and hips are the right size and shape).

I think its better be used as a reference point for later fixing small details in photoshop. Or maybe as temporary art for an indie game.

Problems:
alt(1) - looks best, maybe because there are no fingers in the picture.
hella(0), hella(14) - fingers need fixing
jewels(5) - they had a boxing match, looks like someone punched their eyes.
shibari(2) - eye color seems different.
image(12) - a bit of a problem with belt on left leg and fingers are slightly off.
shelter 2 (4) - something is wrong with her nose and lower lip.
shibari (50) - again fingers look strange in background. seems like they are bigger than they should be (male hand, maybe)