_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
State Of The Realm: April
Good vibes only.
I’m back! It’s been a difficult couple of months for me; Corona-chan hit me particularly hard this time around. Fortunately, we have an excellent team, and they have kept everything in motion in my absence (and while I’ve been catching back up) - something I am extremely grateful for.

Now that things are back to normal, let’s have a look at what’s coming up. The first piece of news is that we have coming out later this month! This has been requested for ages and I’m very glad to finally get it sorted. You’ll finally be able to chill out to Marina Montague’s beautiful voice, or bop to Exo Spectra’s insane beats. We have a launch party planned for the 28th April on our Discord server, if you’d like to come along and listen to them jam together live for the first time.

You might have noticed that our lead writer Mattrex has been very quiet this year. That’s because he’s been working on Act V Chapter Two, which is now starting to be fed into the vast editing/coding/playtesting machine. It’s already an easy hundred thousand words long, and will get bigger still before we’re done. Despite my virological woes, I still very much want to get Chapter Two out this summer, and I will be prioritising that work going forward.

Which is not to say you won’t have anything to enjoy in the months between! Our lead editor DoItToJulia and her team are busy filling out the remaining pieces of Act V Chapter One - Balthorne, Eburon, Mother, and Zizeryx. Our scene artist Lubbio is remastering his oldest work to bring it up to his (impeccable) modern standard. Our sound squad under HereToHelp is working on a fresh mountain of voice acting. And Exo Spectra is working on even more new music!

So thank you, all you who support the game. With your help we’ve been able to build a little studio that’s able to leap forward in many directions at once, even when I’m out of the picture. And that’s humbling, in a really nice way.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
State Of The Realm: April
Good vibes only.
I’m back! It’s been a difficult couple of months for me; Corona-chan hit me particularly hard this time around. Fortunately, we have an excellent team, and they have kept everything in motion in my absence (and while I’ve been catching back up) - something I am extremely grateful for.

Now that things are back to normal, let’s have a look at what’s coming up. The first piece of news is that we have coming out later this month! This has been requested for ages and I’m very glad to finally get it sorted. You’ll finally be able to chill out to Marina Montague’s beautiful voice, or bop to Exo Spectra’s insane beats. We have a launch party planned for the 28th April on our Discord server, if you’d like to come along and listen to them jam together live for the first time.

You might have noticed that our lead writer Mattrex has been very quiet this year. That’s because he’s been working on Act V Chapter Two, which is now starting to be fed into the vast editing/coding/playtesting machine. It’s already an easy hundred thousand words long, and will get bigger still before we’re done. Despite my virological woes, I still very much want to get Chapter Two out this summer, and I will be prioritising that work going forward.

Which is not to say you won’t have anything to enjoy in the months between! Our lead editor DoItToJulia and her team are busy filling out the remaining pieces of Act V Chapter One - Balthorne, Eburon, Mother, and Zizeryx. Our scene artist Lubbio is remastering his oldest work to bring it up to his (impeccable) modern standard. Our sound squad under HereToHelp is working on a fresh mountain of voice acting. And Exo Spectra is working on even more new music!

So thank you, all you who support the game. With your help we’ve been able to build a little studio that’s able to leap forward in many directions at once, even when I’m out of the picture. And that’s humbling, in a really nice way.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
They no longer remember poor Maelys

huttahhaircut

May 2, 2021
Anyone got that music video they posted a while back to promote the game
It had "u got that" by halogen and got taken down for copyright
its very stupid and i want to send it to people i know

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Haven’t played for a few updates, what’s the interactions like with the catgirls? Also would anyone say there’s petplay in this game? I know you can break the puppy-girl but is it an interaction that includes any opportunity for head pats? (Granted, you are a ruthless dragon..)

Oct 12, 2023
what’s the interactions like with the catgirls
Pretty much: "HOUSE ROBBERY IS STOPPED BY GIGANTIC AND MASSIVE BIG BAD DRAGON! (GONE WILD!!!!) (GONE SEXUAL!!!!!) (GONE INCESTUAL!!!!!)"

Sabetha and Inej are quite funny, you kinda make them bond together bit more and it feels like the Dragon does take bit more of liking to them (probrably due to saving him from the Inquisitrix), and the sheer hypocrisy of calling Inej a sister fucker is so fucking hilarious compared to the things Ravager can do (Let's see Mother, Malice, the Princess in a sense, Breaker torture chamber shenanigans)

Reactions: JungleNuts

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Pretty much: "HOUSE ROBBERY IS STOPPED BY GIGANTIC AND MASSIVE BIG BAD DRAGON! (GONE WILD!!!!) (GONE SEXUAL!!!!!) (GONE INCESTUAL!!!!!)"

Sabetha and Inej are quite funny, you kinda make them bond together bit more and it feels like the Dragon does take bit more of liking to them (probrably due to saving him from the Inquisitrix), and the sheer hypocrisy of calling Inej a sister fucker is so fucking hilarious compared to the things Ravager can do (Let's see Mother, Malice, the Princess in a sense, Breaker torture chamber shenanigans)
I'm still mad there isn't an option to just give Inej her sister as a toy to play with. She deserves it for having to put up with Sabetha's bullshit, and their scenes even lean that way at first.

4.60 star(s) 198 Votes