Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
i try using the save editor to raise my charm and when i load the file it goes back to normal am i doing something wrong
The true saves can be found in
C:\Users\"Name user"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ravager-1492958390
I advise you to create a link for this RenPy folder for future use,
also because all the games created with that put all their save in this folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirDregan

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
The true saves can be found in
C:\Users\"Name user"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ravager-1492958390
I advise you to create a link for this RenPy folder for future use,
also because all the games created with that put all their save in this folder.
cant find it

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..the wait is over..the high content update has arrived?...heres hoping...52 seconds till d/l finishes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
4MW Very nice update although a bit buggy I must say. Our scaled tyrant is slowly coming into his own with minions, slaves, allies and side-quests. Excellent! I also see that you've split the gore/guro thing. That's smart since some people might be ok with killing but not...well...extreme killing. But are you sure that you're ok with writing this? Mean dragon and all but those might not be the healthiest images to have swimming around your mind, even if you depict them relatively tame (as you did for the one available)
I've fixed some of the bugs for myself and after looking through the scripts file (the sodomized trader variable was not set and used properly for ex): dude! You've declared yourself a loooot of variables for future use haven't you :) I'm not sure if that's a good idea for the live script since it gets cluttered with to-dos - maybe write them in a separate text file if you are afraid of forgetting.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a lot of new content...buggy though..renders finally added for some scenes which i appreciate..you really need to start a new game..or you'll miss out on some stuff if you are playing from the previous updates end...

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm probably hoping for too much but I want this game to be long and not wrap up too quickly it feels like the kind of game that could be quite long if the dev wanted it to be.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finished my first playthrough. Unless I'm missing them i noticed you only kill women to upgrade strength which i found weird. At least throw some Male fodder in there also so i can atleast keep some women. I did that Ox rider dirty and that lady in the window house lol just so i could bang that Wolf girl.

I'll have to playthrough again because i could be wrong and just have missed them. This game is good though I like that it's somewhat choice/stat based. It reminds me of The Fate of Irnia which is a good thing because i enjoyed/still enjoy that game.

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
Great game so far but when I talk to the farm girl in the spire I get this error. I can ignore it though and still play.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19854, in script
menu c3_farmer_happy_menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19897, in <module>
"'SING FOR ME.'" if fFarmerSong == True:
NameError: name 'fFarmerSong' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Ravager-2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Games\Ravager-2.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 878, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Games\Ravager-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Ravager-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 2.0
Mon Jul 15 23:23:17 2019

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
4MW Since you don't seem to want to address it, I'm just gonna ask directly, did you ask the artist to make the Fan that unattractive? I felt like you tried to make her the Adoring fan levels ugly, but the artist just decided to triple it.

Reactions: GaRbS

Blah555

Dec 3, 2017
So, can you only capture the farmgirl in certain circumstances? Because if I leave her behind and the mercenaries have a go at her the dragon always just slinks off without doing anything saying she'll be there for awhile, but if I go back the same scene just repeats. And if I do free her after fucking her the game doesn't even read anything at the farmstead in Chapter 3 and just asks me where I want to go next. And just case it matters, I fucked her pussy after first saying that I was going to fuck her ass and changing my mind after she begged.

A bunch of people have commented on the merchant just disappearing which is the other big problem I had, but I thought I'd ask about this one since I didn't see anyone else mention it.

And prettying up the fangirl wouldn't hurt at all.

Oh, and because I don't want to just complain I just wanted to say this is by far the game on here I'm most interested in. It's amazing how much potential this has.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Python:
               "'ALL YOU WANT, WHEN I AM KING.'":

$ fWolfmen3Territory = True
                    $ fWolfmenRecruited = True
                    $ fWolfgirlCaptured = True
                    $ nCaptives += 1
                    $ nHordes += 1

show wolfboy grin
Python:
        "'THE KINGDOM AS YOUR ROAM.'":          

$ fWolfmen3Territory = True
            $ fWolfmenRecruited = True
            $ fWolfgirlCaptured = True
            $ nCaptives += 1

show wolfboy grin
The "kingdom as your roam" option seems to be missing the increase in hoards. Intentional or bug?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
When speaking to the farmgirl (happy) in the lair:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\MEDIA\heh\Games\Ravager\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\MEDIA\heh\Games\Ravager\renpy\exports.py", line 878, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\MEDIA\heh\Games\Ravager\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\MEDIA\heh\Games\Ravager\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 2.0
Tue Jul 16 02:01:27 2019

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I manually set the variable in the last error to true so i could proceed. However, upon asking the farmgirl who she is, it gets stuck in an endless loop. Looks like the jump at the end of the passage targets the current passage

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
So, can you only capture the farmgirl in certain circumstances? Because if I leave her behind and the mercenaries have a go at her the dragon always just slinks off without doing anything saying she'll be there for awhile, but if I go back the same scene just repeats. And if I do free her after fucking her the game doesn't even read anything at the farmstead in Chapter 3 and just asks me where I want to go next. And just case it matters, I fucked her pussy after first saying that I was going to fuck her ass and changing my mind after she begged.
Raping her ass kills her (you litterally rip her insides apart with your cock... requires guro enabled). Raping her pussy and then leaving her trapped leads to the mercs finding her. For now, if the mercs find her you cannot capture her. So either charm her instead of raping her or free her after raping her. Or wait for a future update.

4.60 star(s) 198 Votes