slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
When getting a blowjob from the farmgirl (happy):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19996, in script call
    nfarmer "She offers a weak smile."
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script call
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 20124, in script
    nfarmgirl "As though a spell was suddenly broken, she retches, sending seed spilling down her chest and onto the floor."
Exception: Sayer 'nfarmgirl' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19996, in script call
    nfarmer "She offers a weak smile."
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script call
    python in _console:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 20124, in script
    nfarmgirl "As though a spell was suddenly broken, she retches, sending seed spilling down her chest and onto the floor."
  File "D:\MEDIA\heh\Games\Ravager\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\MEDIA\heh\Games\Ravager\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'nfarmgirl' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 2.0
Tue Jul 16 02:32:42 2019

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Blah555

Dec 3, 2017
Raping her ass kills her (you litterally rip her insides apart with your cock... requires guro enabled). Raping her pussy and then leaving her trapped leads to the mercs finding her. For now, if the mercs find her you cannot capture her. So either charm her instead of raping her or free her after raping her. Or wait for a future update.
Yeah, I saw that raping her ass literally kills her which is why I relented when she begged the next time I went there (just wanted to get that little bit of begging there)

But I tried another save where I did free her after raping her and when I went back there in the next chapter nothing happened. I never saw her and the only thing I could do was leave the farmstead again.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Here's my quasi-fixed scripts.rpy file. I fixed the farmgirl and trader post-capture dialogue. I've also added the options.rpy with dev console active for the lazy types that know how to use it

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports, everyone - . I'll respond to other messages when I have a bit more time and brain, but you can always .

Version 2.0.2, “Maturation (Super Mature)”

Dev Notes

• You’d think that, with 10k new lines of code, some of them would be good. But no!
• Some fixes require a restart of Chapter 3 to work correctly. Otherwise, this version is compatible with saves from version 1.4 and newer.

Features

• You can now capture the farmgirl during the followup visit with the mercs.
• A Discord link has been added to the main menu, and to the dev chat at the end.

Fixes

• Asking the happy farmgirl about her name no longer starts an infinite loop (whoops).
• You can no longer ask the warlock about your fangirl if he doesn’t know she’s there.
• Fixed incorrect save name when returning to the roads in Chapter 3.
• Fixed a broken dialogue option with the unhappy merchant.
• Fixed another broken dialogue option with the unhappy merchant.
• Fixed yet another broken dialogue option with the unhappy merchant.
• Removed some particularly persistent semen from the unhappy merchant.
• Corrected speaker during the happy farmer captive scene.
• Added a potency bonus if sleeping with the unhappy merchant is your first time with them.
• Finishing your conversation with 4MW now boots you properly to the menu.
• Resolved a wardrobe malfunction for the huntress in the old art style.
• Corrected horde count after one recruitment option with the wolf tribe.
• Spelling and grammar tweaks.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Why do the characters in the CG’s look nothing like the characters in game? Also, fan girl really does look like Gollum...

Reactions: GaRbS

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I noticed a bugs. In the dialogue for the farmgirl when she is ur prisoner. When she tells u about her past and its a constant loop when clinking the button "Again?". Also she appears again in her farm when I already got her in my lair.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is the guro in the game very graphic or is it just the blood screens and text only?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyed the update and especially the new art/animation (BTW does mixed art selection in menu show all the new art and only the old when its all that's available?). Props for the regular updates too. Got yourself another paetron sir. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
• You’d think that, with 10k new lines of code, some of them would be good. But no!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know this feeling all to well.

Also she appears again in her farm when I already got her in my lair.
Craaappp, I forgot to report that one, but yeah, it seems that the farm girl still appears at the farm after she's been charmed or enslaved.

Additionally, despite scaring off the centaurs and letting the huntress escape... it seems going back there still talks about "the centaurs and their captive" and "ropes of cum everywhere".

Why do the characters in the CG’s look nothing like the characters in game? Also, fan girl really does look like Gollum...
Because no one has updated them to the new art yet? Also... I miss the old art. C'est la vie.

Really the only pic where I found the fangirl's appearance jarring was when she's bent over looking back at the camera for sex. I think she's supposed to be biting her lip? Buuuuut... it looks a bit more like Goofy just got hit in the back of the head with a 2x4, h'yuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS
4.60 star(s) 198 Votes