4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Issa was my first collab with another writer, Maya Fae - I'm very pleased with the result.

I then wanted to ask the difference between stats and realstats,
the stats in my save are still the ones modified(maxed) by the game starting again the chap2 with the previous version.
In Chapter 3, could the realstats create problems as the statistics are doubled?
Realstats are used for the chapter reset mechanism, and won't cause any problems.

4MW : After a prisonner was "gifted", will she still be accessible somehow for our dear scaly protagonist ?
No, but (starting in 2.1) they'll appear in new followup scenes when you visit their recipient.

4MWI also see that you've split the gore/guro thing. That's smart since some people might be ok with killing but not...well...extreme killing. But are you sure that you're ok with writing this? Mean dragon and all but those might not be the healthiest images to have swimming around your mind, even if you depict them relatively tame (as you did for the one available)
I'm not sure anything in Ravager is a healthy image :) It's not my area of expertise, though, so I'd probably look at collaborating with another writer in order to add or extend more guro scenes.

I'm curious, in the future will the placeholder CGs be replaced?
They're being replaced now, as quickly as our artists can work.

So i finished my first playthrough. Unless I'm missing them i noticed you only kill women to upgrade strength which i found weird.
It's a feature, not a bug! There are development and game-world reasons why this is the case. If you would rather not, I suggest getting your kobolds to bring you a sacrifice.

4MW Since you don't seem to want to address it, I'm just gonna ask directly, did you ask the artist to make the Fan that unattractive? I felt like you tried to make her the Adoring fan levels ugly, but the artist just decided to triple it.
There was a noticeable difference in her appearance between the B&W sketch and the colour piece. I'll be asking the artist to correct it, but my first priority is replacing the remaining placeholder art.

I noticed a bugs. In the dialogue for the farmgirl when she is ur prisoner. When she tells u about her past and its a constant loop when clinking the button "Again?". Also she appears again in her farm when I already got her in my lair.
This is fixed in v2.0.2 - grab it from itch!

The creator might have nonintentionally slipped a few dark humor jokes in this bad boi
A lot of them are intentional, I assure you!

Craaappp, I forgot to report that one, but yeah, it seems that the farm girl still appears at the farm after she's been charmed or enslaved.

Additionally, despite scaring off the centaurs and letting the huntress escape... it seems going back there still talks about "the centaurs and their captive" and "ropes of cum everywhere".

Because no one has updated them to the new art yet? Also... I miss the old art. C'est la vie.
Thanks for the reports! I'll fix them for the next version. Also, if you prefer the old character art, you can switch back to it in the Preferences menu.

Reactions: GaRbS and niennunb

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the reports! I'll fix them for the next version. Also, if you prefer the old character art, you can switch back to it in the Preferences menu.
Yeah but... there's not going to be any new old-style art is there? I'm sure if I dredged through the thread I'd find where you've explained what the change in art is about. ::shrug:: I'm fine just assuming you have your reasons. Might as well get used to seeing this game with the new art.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
No guro tag? I was very surprised to click Preferences and see guro there... Hopefully excluding genres doesn't ever glitch out because I like the art from the screen shots and rather not see those girls in pieces

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
No guro tag? I was very surprised to click Preferences and see guro there... Hopefully excluding genres doesn't ever glitch out because I like the art from the screen shots and rather not see those girls in pieces
Guro is under the graphic violence tag of this site which is misleading cause sometimes there's regular non sexual death thats part of the story and events that involve you sticking your dick inside a girls brain are two very different things.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS and tibasu

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah but... there's not going to be any new old-style art is there? I'm sure if I dredged through the thread I'd find where you've explained what the change in art is about. ::shrug:: I'm fine just assuming you have your reasons. Might as well get used to seeing this game with the new art.
I won't be returning to the borrowed placeholder art, no.

I'll request a tag in the next thread update. Flag exclusion has been tested and won't break your game :)

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Guro is under the graphic violence tag of this site
Well that's troublesome. I'll have to keep that in mind next time. I've seen guro listed in the genre section of OP sometimes so I guess I just assumed it also had a tag.

Flag exclusion has been tested and won't break your game
I love the idea of excluding genres since it opens up the game to more players who don't enjoy more harsher genres but the only game I've ever played with it failed to exclude scat when I definitely unchecked it. The game has been pretty enjoyable especially from a story perspective, since it's a scenario I haven't seen before, so hearing that is reassuring.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
There's a few things bugging me btw. Someone has probably said it before but how come jumping on a maid increases our strength but killing or beating guards doesn't? Also why is the elf hunter so keen on removing her clothes? xD

Reactions: tibasu

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
There's a few things bugging me btw. Someone has probably said it before but how come jumping on a maid increases our strength but killing or beating guards doesn't? Also why is the elf hunter so keen on removing her clothes? xD
The Huntress should experience fewer wardrobe malfunctions in the old art style in v2.0.2, available over on itch!

Jumping on the maid increases your reputation for Cruelty. Strength is only increased by consuming the flesh of women, for reasons that are hinted at in some of the captive dialogue (and also serve to make the choice more meaningful).

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Beating the guards does not give anything but killing them seemed to give something, there are 2 points you end up fighting against the guards, in the initial part and in the fishermen's village infiltrating the boat.
In the second case for what I remember the upgrade is applied.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Sometimes you can confuse upgrades a bit because it's easy to skip them.
It is easy to confuse Strength and Potency.
Strength increases by killing or at least tasting the meat (apparently any not just women).
Potency increases only by having sex (any type, even handjob but only the first time).

4MW
-When you anally rape the farmgirl why not bring her back to the den?
""I just took her other virginity because I have to leave her !! SHE IS MINE!!
Grrr, dammit, it was probably that damn horse that took HER FIRST TIME!!
I WANT TO EAT IT!!! GROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!""
(edit: Reading the script I noticed that with this option she die ... it's not very clear ...)

-In chapter 2 when the farmgirl gives you the indication of the den in the mine, it could be useful the option to force her (and / or convince her) to accompany you and capture her immediately having taken possession of the den.

-The dragon could have a VITALITY,
that is exploring the zones, it could decrease when it encounters accidents, traps and ambushes
(it is possible to overcome them using STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE / SMARTNESS [other stats that can be added] )
and recoverable through treatments, magic or rest.

-Another not negligible stat would be GREED, a negative stats that would force you to make such choices if this is too high,
such as for example, encountering a wagon full of treasures with guards protecting it, depending on how much is high may be available
"Ignore"
"follow the wagon and decide"
"Try to attack the wagon"
"I WANT IT"
if this stats is too high it would force you to attack.

-I noticed that in the peasantgirl of the prologue in the script there is the voice ## "Fuck Her",
in fact it seemed to me a good missed opportunity (I tried in different ways to reach it with various stat and decisions, perhaps unlocking that option),
but it seems to be put on hold to add it perhaps with an image?

Last edited:

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
The Huntress should experience fewer wardrobe malfunctions in the old art style in v2.0.2, available over on itch!

Jumping on the maid increases your reputation for Cruelty. Strength is only increased by consuming the flesh of women, for reasons that are hinted at in some of the captive dialogue (and also serve to make the choice more meaningful).
Don't we eat sacrificed animals and get stronger tho? Plus we don't eat the maid anyway. Don't we get the strength boost after jumping on her and leaving her alone

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Farm girl as a captive is bugged, the 'WHO ARE YOU' dialogue keeps looping after 'ALONE?' instead of going back to the dialogue menu. Also it's somewhat annoying that you lose three days if you want to take a girl back(1 to get from the mountains to the general location, 1 to get to the event/interaction and 1 to get back from the lair.) that is with the lair in the mountains, I imagine there is a similar problem with other lairs. And the 'Relief' from the merchant (in the lair) has the cum sprite in the center but the merchant sprite of to the right.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
-The dragon could have a VITALITY,
that is exploring the zones, it could decrease when it encounters accidents, traps and ambushes
(it is possible to overcome them using STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE / SMARTNESS [other stats that can be added] )
and recoverable through treatments, magic or rest.
This is a mechanic introduced by free-to-play games that wish to limit how much of the game you can play at one time without paying up. It's annoying in FTP games and doesn't work well in story based games.

Also, there already is a limitation on how much time you can spend exploring that's per-chapter and fits in with the story well. It's the days count down timer till the next major event happens. This forces you to think ahead when exploring and be careful not to revisit locations unnecessarily.

-Another not negligible stat would be GREED, a negative stats that would force you to make such choices if this is too high,
such as for example, encountering a wagon full of treasures with guards protecting it, depending on how much is high may be available
"Ignore"
"follow the wagon and decide"
"Try to attack the wagon"
"I WANT IT"
if this stats is too high it would force you to attack.
You may have noticed there is no combat system in this game. If you attack a well guarded caravan... you die. Which is why the option to attack well guarded caravans isn't even available... because bad ends are an annoying waste of the player's time. Also, such a system would involve a lot more scenes be added, slowing down updates.

Just my opinion, of course. But, having explored the game's code myself, I really do think the game has enough functional complexity to support a good variety of features and scenes already.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
can I avoid trap content easily?
Yes and no. Currently a trappy kobold can appear when you sleep in your lair. But it's made clear very quickly that he's a "trap" and you can avoid anything sexual with him (or even kill him/eat him).

4.60 star(s) 198 Votes