VN - Ren'Py - Ravager [v5.1.8] [4MinuteWarning]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zakota

I am very picky and only like a small handful of games on this site (and in general) despite having tried so many, yet I really enjoyed this game, it is very well made.

There are multiple paths and attribute paths to focus in giving you a lot of flexibility on catering to what you want to be/what you enjoy, though since you are a dragon, yes, if their willing or not, you're still a fucking dragon. While the there is a snowflake compassionate and loving path, expect some rape-y-ness. Though, personally, that's a huge bonus for me.

The content currently is enough to get a very good feel for the game and even replay what's there to see the other paths, I spent about 40-60 mins on it doing the agressive rape-y path, though I did go back a fair bit to check out other choice results, even so, many were gated off due to me not focusing in stuff like charisma or not having high enough stats, I think this is a great design choice, it made me curious for 'what could have been' - and it does this quite a lot, even in giving you the choice to keep your victims as personal property or to pawn them off to your minnions (eg, you get entire tribes/packs of followers, not a singular entity) for some sweet respect gains, and that warm, fuzzy feeling that is knowing my captured farm girl will be banged day and night by a pack of wolf people. Becuase multi-layered irony is best irony. As a result, though, you'd not get to see their next day follow up scenes for what happens after -you- fuck them and would instead see scenes from the followers you gifted them to. It's a cost, but it's one that adds some value and meaning to your choices.

You are also given the option to turn off some themes you're not comfortable with, like futa/gay/incest/bestiality etc etc, so nothing is really forced on you, though one small issue is that it's easy to not notice that at all and have them all off by default. (So be sure to turn them all on in preferences first, before begining the game, because more scenes are better) plus, the art and writing stle is very good.
    The voice acting isn't great, but I did enjoy it in the non sex scenes and the moaning parts. It adds to the game for sure, but it is very clear that the actors are not very experienced and may subtract from some aspects of the game in place of its usual benifit of the voice acting, such as some of the rape scenes, it sounded less sexy and more silly. I would often pause and take in the voice lines for the comedy of them, when it was not a comedic scene. It is what it is, though overall it's really not an issue, it's a great game.

TL;DR : The above sums up the game very well without giving too much away, but basically, the games pretty damn good. I'd strongly suggest trying it out and atleast watching it, if not help out the developer speed this along, because what's there already is totally worth investing in, I'd love to see more!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

You play as a freaking dragon :ROFLMAO:
    Renders are good
    story is good
    You can make your own path :
    Kill or bring the woman back to you're lair for fun
    I have no complains about this game
    You can have a wolf people army
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Streetshark

Choose how mercifully or savagely you set about making allies , gathering a harem, and conquering a kingdom. Also, you're a dragon.

Unique (commissioned) art, good voice acting, and lots of replayability.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

applepie68

Ok first things first you are a DRAGON thats worthy of a star by itself. Ok but now to the more important bits. The setting is nice and refreshing you are a dragon but you aren't invincible. The world is rife with mysteries for you to figure out (including yourself). The amount of options is amazing however there are some that you should logically be able to do but you can't such as taking back a waifu. The art for the game is great (the blurried images are just placeholders) and really sets the mood. However there are some game breaking bugs such as one that endlessly loops the conversation with the farm girl (Also after you rape her where does she go?) The timer system gives an air or urgency which is really orginal in a genre usually about taking your time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update for 4.0.2
    It's 5 stars. No question. The art has reached that point, the game play has, they're open about a decently helpful walkthrough and dev mode is now available if you just want to get the images and not grind much or at all. It's got everything and it's got it for multiple player styles.

It's only 4 stars for one reason*, it needs a walkthrough of some kind or gallery to track what's been seen/unseen.
    Otherwise, esp. with the great new art (the old art was blurred for whatever reason), and it's always had a unique and awesome concept, this is on the cusp of 5 stars.

*(I'm not a fan of the time crunch either but not enough I'd dock for it).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rambling

Very early yet, so there isn't much content. Being a dragon is cool and unique, however it makes the sex scenes rapey and weird. Story and world building is interesting. Seems to revolve around a suikoden-lair building motif but that may change as the game advances. Highly recommended if you're looking for something unique, though you may want to wait for more content.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kazerwolf

Awesome game! I love being a dragon and terrorising the populace, capturing waifus and subjugating those that prove useful. This is a concept the like of which id love to see more of out there. Truly epic!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

LewdMiester001

Has potential to be a good game. Though would be nice to see like some labels on choices like hints to what stats they affect like if they increase strength or another stat. But other than that the story so far as you progress is interesting enough. Though some choices are better than others for obvious reasons. I use to enjoy multiple choice books like this so much on my mobile devices so this is a must look into if you like those too. Wish I could find more games like this.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Samken

Pros:

1- Unique concept to say the least. There are not many games out there where you control a dragon.
    2- To put mildly If you're into bestiality or vore content you'll be in for a treat
    3- While the story has some plotholes here and there, it's unusually strong among its peers.

Meh:

1- Voice acting is very hit or miss. I turned off.

Cons:

1- Artwork is severely lacking, it's composed of mainly placeholder art or ripped content.
    2- Buggy
  10. 5.00 star(s)

sabadongelov

Positives
    - Unique concept (MC is a fledling dragon).
    - Rare fetishes (rape, beast, etc).
    - Very well written.
    - Good World building, makes one want to find out more.
    - Opportunity to play both good or evil.
    - Partially voiced, with good voice acting.

Negatives
    - Art work isn't made for the game and doesn't match the "profile pictures" of the women, nor is it consequent with what the dragon looks like (one picture is even of a human male) and often it's cropped in a less than perfect way.
    - Some choices are strangely undoable, for instance choosing anal with the farm woman or the dragon-consort-hopeful only yields the result that it can't be done because "too tight". Really? A dragon cannot use his strenght to simply force his way in if he wanted to? The game does have plenty of rape and violent elements, so that can't be the problem.

Hopes for the future
    - Possibility to impregnate women when fucking them vaginally with dragon spawn (or kobolds?).
    - Even more voice acting.
    - Really looking forward to next installment and chapter 3. :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BayJay47

I really like the premise and the writing is pretty good. The voice acting, although partial, makes a big difference.

Unfortunately, the artwork seems rather lacking.

I'm extremely excited to see where this goes.
  12. K
    5.00 star(s)

Kabutodome

Really loved what this game has so far. Although I saw some comments disapproving of the character artstyle but personally I didn't mind it. In fact if the developer uses this simpler artstyle in favour of more content then I'm all for it. The voice acting varies in quality but somehow the amateurish voice acting make it hotter somehow. The only things I could request as an improvement is a mode without the time limit and a way to see your stats.
    A rare gem on this website, can't wait for future updates. 5/5 stars.

Story/Characters: :love::love::love::love::love:
    Gameplay: :love::love::love::love:
    Sex scenes::love::love::love::love::love:
    Player agency/Alternatives::love::love::love::love::love:

Did I cum?: Yes
  13. 4.00 star(s)

A360

I almost skipped this because the images shown didn't grip me or give me an idea of what the game was like. I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised because the game is good. Multiple choices and it seems there will be different options in the future based on what options you choose so for example if you keep chosing options that use charm, eventually there will be dialogue choices and options effected by that. Which is great. The way the scenes are written is also good. There's also VA. There is an awful lot of potential here.

So why not 5 stars? 2 reasons both of which will likely be fixed. The art is blurry, that art is, however, placeholder art so that will be fixed but right now does effect the game quite a lot. Likewise a lot of the art is the same position. Since the dev plans to have different art put in it's a temporary problem.

Basically once the art is fixed I don't really see any big negatives at all. It's well made.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

MrMax

Huge potential in the under-served monster protagonist category. The game is still in the early stages but promises a lot.
    You play a dragon that aims to conquer the land. First you need to run from a huntress and find a spot for a lair. Along the way you will have various encounters that can end up sexy, lethal or with character growth.
    All of this is in a VN style with branching options. Good foundation and I can't wait for more
  15. I
    5.00 star(s)

Indignatio

Not much content yet, but I gotta say, I love it! It's amazing, can't wait for the next update. The characters are hot, it has a decent story and an engrossing world. You just get pulled it, I would like my princess back though... Please?
  16. 4.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

Update: 1.3

I'm not normally one for bestiality- but when I'm the dragon, it feels a bit different, honestly. There's a lot of roleplay and story potential, and I like the content thus far.

Pros:
    • There's a couple hours worth of content or so if you go through it all. It’s pretty entertaining.
    • There’s a lot of options. You can be more evil, more good, and it feels like you’re setting up for something (That isn’t there, yet).
    • I like base building, and this seems like it’ll get there, and allow you to build a harem of victims.
    • Bugs I complained about last week are all fixed this week!

Complaints:
    • The fact I lose a day every time I switch between areas is a bit of a pain, but there’s a method where I can get stats from everything and still finish without dying. This might be intentional.
    • The art is improved, but a lot of the girls aren’t like the pictures, while some are. Notable examples are the BJ farmstead scene, and the scene with the wolf girl where you yourself use her.

Requests/Ideas:
    • I have no idea what the differences between lairs are. Some stats might be nice.
    • Knowing my own stats might be useful, if they’re going to be important, but the vagueness is fine currently.
    • Some base building elements would be great in CH3, if not planned.
    • Possibilities for mods that add more content might be interesting, depending on the development plan, and if any “random abductions” exist.
    • Learning magic would be cool, haven't managed to do that.
    • Self improvement or evolution could be interesting.

As for potential players: It's fun, and not a huge download, so I'd say go for it. There’s potential to roleplay as merciful or cruel, charming or forceful. If there’s any sort of branching to this, it could do with a few playthroughs, but I don’t know the development plan. Personally, though I had to do a couple things I wasn't proud of to bite off some appendages some people didn't deserve, all's fair.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Three stars for now. Hopefully I can give more as the story progresses further. So far it's not that bad. Dragons are supposed to be powerfully magical creatures. I hope that eventually the creator will implement a way to change between human and dragon form. Might be to much, or might add a good twist. Allowing for sneakier ways to enter villages, or towns to obtain necessary goods to further the story line. I know that you meet and accept the followers at the end of Chapter 2, but allowing the MC to become human might add an angle to depth with the story. Just a suggestion. Continue the good work.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Doc_Odd

Not many games available in this genre; it's nice to see some variety. Still early going, but a promising start. The time limit is a little oppressive, but of course it's a Ren'py game so it's easy to adjust things to one's taste. I like that there's so much voice acting.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Socrates1610

Marginally better than most of the other stuff out there, but despite being labeled 1.0, it's riddled with bugs and isn't a complete game (which is what a 1.0 generally implies). Some of the voice acting is nice, but it's clear a man is doing it on some of the female parts, which is a total turn off and caused me to turn voice acting off entirely. There's a lot of potential here, but also a lot of room for improvement. It's a good thing this game's free on here, because that's just about the only thing it's worth checking out for.

The art style is also just a bit simplistic, which leads to some characters looking androgynous, which is never a good thing in my book. Also, I'd like to see the actual characters get stripped when I fuck them, not just background art, it's an obvious improvement that comes to mind. Also, at the end of the game, I'd remove that feedback choice entirely, when the player expresses criticism, you come off as whiny. If you don't want feedback don't ask for it, and definitely don't complain when you get it.

I won't be keeping an eye on this one, but if I see it pop up on forums with significant updates in a few months, I might try it again.