VN - Others - Completed - Raven GO! [v1.0] [foxicube]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kkai

Raven GO! is a really lovely but exceedingly short game about a casual hookup between Beast Boy and Raven.

Personally I found the dialogue to be pretty spot on for how I'd imagine the Titans grown up. While the scenario was not original, it, and the reactions that followed, fit Beast Boy well. And Raven apparently gets a bit randy. I approve. The sex dialogue was equally good.

And speaking about growing up, wow did Raven grow up. Her art is spectacular. The artist gave her a distinctive new style that I adored. I just wish there were a few more poses/positions.

Unfortunately, I was not a fan of the game engine, at all. I could not skip or fast-forward already seen text (and yes, that's important even in a short game) or at least none of the standard keys for doing so in VNs worked for me. And, worst of all, the resolution was fixed with maximizing just filling the rest of the screen with black. With my monitor's resolution the game was using less than 1/6th of my screen. If either of these were my mistake, let me know, and I'll adjust my review.

That said, this was a fun and gorgeous if all-too-short bit of sexy times with Raven that's worth a play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

It's a short and well-made game and my expectations were met. The art is gorgeous and the dialogue -although kinda unrealistic- isn't cringy like most games we're seeing nowadays.

In the end, it's pretty refreshing to see a good short game and the art is certainly worth the download.