RPGM - Completed - RAW MEAT [v1.0] [MomiMomi Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Pgazet

Ok finished it yesterday and yeah it's kinda disappointing .

The trainer and sandbox tags are misleading btw , because the training is part of the story scenes, it's not you controlling it and I don't think that there is anything related to a sandbox system in the game ;) I expected it because I played the previous games .

It's mostly an umpteenth turn based rpg maker and the rare choices only lead to choose between bad endings (ryona) or continuing with the main story .
    Too much "electricity play" for me at the point where it's not enjoyable anymore, not in a disgusted way but in a boring one .

The art is ok, I like the character design but the gore is relatively limited ( there is only 3/4 very gory scenes but it's only showing unidentifiable meat masses with clothes ), you don't even need to activate the toned down mode .

Not surprising but the MTL is trash like always but the story is easy to understand and if someone decide to translate it correctly I don't think it will take too long .

At the beginning you will have to put up with a long monologue from the MC complaining about his life as an artist . It's distasteful because he is insistant and it is too lengthy, (for me it smell like a self insert from the creator) .
    Past that, the game is moving on fast with the story and it's really easy to finish it .

The story is kinetic and it's your classic weeboo shit with girls from a futuristic world who have super powers that are transported in our world to fight each other as a tradition . It's not a hostile fight but it's more of an exhibition , the girls if I understood correctly have to choose a companion from our world to follow them . Long story short the MC is here when one of the girl appear in his room and they become friend but everything goes to shit because someone has a different plan for the otherworldly girls . I will stop here because I don't want to spoil too much and I'm a lazy mofo.

I think that the previous game "The Former Party of Legend Turned into Sex Slaves!" is way better and there is more h-scene diversity if you want to give it a try .

my note .........3.5/5 but enjoyable
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BlueElectricCar

I went into this game expecting an RPG, but it was more of a visual novel, with a high amount of text and some dialogue options that lead to the H content.
    The RPGM part is something I don't even understand, as you're better off avoiding all fights, as they bring nothing in terms of H content nor progression.

It also leans into the guro genre, so if you're not into that, don't play this game.

If you're looking for a visual novel in an RPGM skin, with some ryona/guro content and lots of text, this might be a game for you, but it wasn't for me.