EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titlepat.jpg

Overview:
Rayne Falls is a narrative heavy CYOA featuring female protagonist, Rayne Spence. It's completely grind-free and contains choices on how to proceed which will affect the storyline and what happens to the reluctant "Rayne".

Rather than just controlling a character, the player is more like an unwelcome decision maker inside the main character's head than an actual physical being.

Does contain puzzle elements and riddles (most are skippable) of varying difficulty, you have been warned and save often!
Walkthrough included in the download!​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-16
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer: Disgracelands
Censored: No
Version: 0.73
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
RAR
: - - - - -
ZIP: - - - - -

rf1.jpg rf2.jpg rf3.jpg rf4.jpg rf3.jpg thmb2.jpg princessoutfit.jpg princess6.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
Am curious how this will go.

BTW When using Chrome the Restart does not seem to work. It just reloads the place I am in the game.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Am curious how this will go.

BTW When using Chrome the Restart does not seem to work. It just reloads the place I am in the game.
Yeah I've heard the game behaves weirdly in different browsers.
I'll look into it but I'm not sure there's much I can do

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah I've heard the game behaves weirdly in different browsers.
I'll look into it but I'm not sure there's much I can do
I tried it with Firefox, cause I was curious, but the Restart option did not work there either.
It is not even a minor problem I would say so nothing to worry about. Maybe it only happens on my PC.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Female Protagonist and Female Domination? Could it actually be a game with a female MC that takes control instead of listening to every man in the city plan to rape her before cooperating meekly with them?
If by "take control" you mean kick the shit out of, then yes.

I tried it with Firefox, cause I was curious, but the Restart option did not work there either.
It is not even a minor problem I would say so nothing to worry about. Maybe it only happens on my PC.
I think I've identified the problem, the Restart should work in the next update

Last edited:

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I'm fine with that. Just tired of Female Protag games always having some naive housewife that does whatever she's told as the men she meets openly plan to rape her.
Yeah, Rayne holds her own pretty well I'd say and she's about as far from a housewife as you can get
She barely does what the player wants (she'll do it but let you know how she feels) let alone random guys

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As annoying as it is, the game does seem to work randomly with different internet browsers
I recommend making sure it runs okay on Chrome - much as i despise Chrome - because most of the browsers out there seem to be derived from it.

{Even the latest Microsoft Edge is Chromium-based.}[/quote]

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I recommend making sure it runs okay on Chrome - much as i despise Chrome - because most of the browsers out there seem to be derived from it.

{Even the latest Microsoft Edge is Chromium-based.}
[/QUOTE]

It works with Chrome fine, at least from what I tested.
At least nobody's told me any different
There was an incident where images wern't displaying properly and another involving trouble with saving,
but as far as I'm aware it's all fine now.
The issue MrUnknownPants brought up was caused by some stray code, not the browser as I originally thought.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes