slurk

May 1, 2020
Looking cool so far, keep going dev. And it is cool to see main character doesn't gets fucked every time turning a corner? I think this game could really benefit off of expanding on the world setting which is really what grabs me, if this game wants to stand out, highlight the atmosphere and sense of danger around every corner

Reactions: ShamanLab

blablubber

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone tried to download and run it on mobile?

Ok, on FF mobile, the images are broken/not loaded because of references to some cache, not the original file.
Ok, can work.
Extract .rar to a known directory. Then copy the path to the .HTML file, starting with /storage/ and so on. Then in Firefox type file:/// with 3 of / and paste the link.

Last edited:

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
what is the password for the panels?
Which part?
There's two sections with Panel code entry.
The "Vice" route's panels have been answered on here
For the "Underground" route, your best bet is to help out "Proto"

Suit

May 11, 2019
I've solved all the Panels underground, with the exception of the final one. I have no idea what it is, or even how I'm meant to work it out..

Last edited:

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
I'm curious, was anyone ever meant to be able to solve these riddles realistically in three minutes time? I've been sitting on these for about fifteen minutes now with the power of the internet at my fingers, minus straight up spoilers from here and I'm not there yet. Prolly gunna give this a pass if I can't get past level two in the next two cycles of dying :sneaky:

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I'm curious, was anyone ever meant to be able to solve these riddles realistically in three minutes time? I've been sitting on these for about fifteen minutes now with the power of the internet at my fingers, minus straight up spoilers from here and I'm not there yet. Prolly gunna give this a pass if I can't get past level two in the next two cycles of dying :sneaky:
Riddles are, like all forms of entertainment, subjective. In the same way, they're not hard if thought about in the correct way and the one's in the game are mostly based around anagrams or word play, nothing that doesn't present the answer to you with a little thought put in.

Which ones are you particularly stuck on?
Bear in mind there is a "riddle free" route.
The payoff isn't/won't be as good as the other routes but it's there.

Last edited:

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Which ones are you particularly stuck on?
The one that did me in was "kst" in the middle, beginning, and end.
Couldn't wrap my head around it. I assume it's got an anagram of those three letters somewhere in the middle of the word, but 3 random consonants in the middle of an eight letter word that relates to the 3 phases of existence in some way could quite literally be almost anything. You've stumped me, and killed Garbachov many times over. GG.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
The one that did me in was "kst" in the middle, beginning, and end.
Couldn't wrap my head around it. I assume it's got an anagram of those three letters somewhere in the middle of the word, but 3 random consonants in the middle of an eight letter word that relates to the 3 phases of existence in some way could quite literally be almost anything. You've stumped me, and killed Garbachov many times over. GG.
The answer is presented to you, just gotta see it a different way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Just a quick update on progress because I've always been one to value transparency during a games development, so I figured it'd be appreciated by whoever is interested in my shenanigans creating this game.

So as the whole "lockdown" thing eases up a little, I'm finding less chance to sit down for hours on end to tap a keyboard.
During peak "lockdown" I ended up doing a 3 day period of nothing but working on RF, literally!
It was "wake up", "work on RF", "sleep"...interspersed with random trips to the bathroom.
But even though the situation is easing off, I'm still chipping away when I get the chance.
I'm currently bringing the Princess & Rayne "Creeper" paths to a close so if they're your favorite bits, well then great for you!
The Mansion is gonna be a bigger update so I'm holding off until this lesser ending is complete,
As the whole "Creeper Hunt" more or less plays out like an extended bad end (or a "runners up" end as you can still get a "good end" with both characters) I figured completing that will let me focus solely on The Mansion once it's complete.
I can upload the completed Creeper Hunt once it's done or I might leave it until the Mansion is completed as well, but that could take a fair while as I haven't even begun to plan that route yet outside of the basic plot.
It's weird, the whole plot has stayed more or less the same since I began this game, but because of the branching paths and gameplay elements I've introduced (neither of which are something I originally had in mind to do),
I feel like I know what point A and C is, just point B is a bit of a mystery at times.

So yeah, that's where I'm at for the time being!
Once again, thanks for all feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixinga and Bagley
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes