VN - Ren'Py - Ray's Experiment [v0.3] [Bloodkry]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Froopdeefroop

This is a great start and it's really cool you figured out hoe to convert it to this. I hope your able to finish it, considering the creator's account has been deactivated. Rooting for both you and them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rattus Rattus

Shows a lot of potential and if, and this is a big if, it ever gets finished, it'll be one hell of a game, the drawings, though not perfect, are nothing to scoff at and for the amount of effort that has gone into this, with every available choice getting its own drawing, none of which repeat, I can see this game becoming one of my favourites if it ever gets finished, but only time can tell
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Solid WIP, good amount of art for a first release, just remember that RED = NO CONTENT and gray doesn't mean "grayed out".
    I repeat, the gray buttons are the ones with the content.

Ran into a glitch or two in which an option looped, but I didn't think to pay attention to when it happened, so I can't report it as a bug.
    As for transformations, there's a few so far, though some will require you to hide the chat box to see it, (though I don't remember how you do that in Ren'Py, I think it's a hotkey?)

Lots of boobs, that's for sure, plus some other transformations; a quick run through the game had her turn tremendously busty and making a big milky mess, and another quick run turned her into some kind of kawaii space princess of happiness (with giant breasts of course), though I didn't read the text as much as I should've.

Also, it's hard to call it a "VN", it's more of a straight-up CYOA, there's no exploration, no stats, just a tree of options to pick through and reach the end of. That's not a bad thing, but I assume some people might get confused.
    It's just, like, "her boobs grow bigger -> her hips grow to match size -> she grows curvier -> her clothes change -> she grows taller" and each option spits out a new image of her in her new form as she progresses.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

If you ever played a Chose your own adventure, this is mostly what it feel like.
    Even if there are a lot of choices in work in progress, there are a good chunk of choices for a first released. Arts can be an hit or miss.