2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wallpaper.jpg
Overview:
A story about a young girl, who seems to struggle with reality and fiction,
Waking up in unfamiliar places, Meeting New people who try to convince her they've known her for years.
On her path to find out why she has painful nightmares about being experimented on.
But her story is like no other whe seems to have the ability to will things into existance.
Will she remain a pure innocent victim of circumstance, or will she turn towards corruption and mayhem.

Updated: 25-May-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

107753_01.jpg 107754_k1.jpg 107755_k9.jpg 107756_k20.jpg 107757_k26.jpg 107758_l3.jpg 107759_l32.jpg 107760_t2.png 107737_k23.jpg 107738_l28.jpg 107739_lend.jpg 107736_k3.jpg

Last edited:

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I don't like it at first sight. It's little creepy for me.
But go on! I rooting for you, mate. :)

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
wow thank you for putting this on here, its just a little teaser the whole thing will develop into a much bigger and better game

Well, I don't like it at first sight. It's little creepy for me.
But go on! I rooting for you, mate. :)
this iis just one way the story can go like if you make poor decisions kinda thing,
but all imput is greatly appreciated

Reactions: netsrac

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 90204
Overview:
Hi guys, this is my first post about my new game, it will be a game full of unexpected twists and turns, where the main female protagonist will be trying to save herself from impending demise, it will leave you questioning if she is mentally disturbed, is she able to see alternative dimensions, can she time travel, is she alone, in this fight for survival or can she convince people to join her quest for Redemption.

Updated: 19-April-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

View attachment 90203 View attachment 90205 View attachment 90206 View attachment 90207 View attachment 90208 View attachment 90209 View attachment 90210 View attachment 90211

harley is that you?

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
the next update already had over 100 new renders, licensed music (8 second rule), and im currently working on the script, and a new model who will be male, ohh and for the people who wanna know there is nudity coming, and a quick question what kink is it when you pleasure a different version of yourself :)
???????

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hate harley, but i'm gone check this out.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Then dont post about it and go look at games with male protagonists? I personally dont play games with male protagonists, they are mostly boring as hell IMO.

@crust cool good luck, what kind of stuff are you planning on putting in this? Corruption+Blackmail etc?
my plan is to make, a unique game where the character *spoilers* has some severe issues... wether or not they are all in her head or not is a story for another time.. but as in real life there will be people to help her.. and people who will "try" to take advantage, ast the player of the game you have to decide whats better in the long run for the character.... also dealing with the fact the mc may simply not do as shes told.... but your job as the player is to keep her alive bucause ultimately you decide her fate

Reactions: napafats

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
oh i dont like harley quinn either but female protag with mental health issues thats blonde, i thought i best mention it first as a kinda cameo
Oh she does alright. But you really shouldn't release 30 seconds of content even as a demo. This is a clear winner of the "shortest ever demo" contest. Its not a good thing and a bad advertisement for your project. But i like "Bitter Earth".

Reactions: Hyped and botc76

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The unatural shine and reflection on just about every surface (the sheets look like water or glass) and the plastic looking skins shown in the previews was enough to keep me from downloading. 30 seconds? I'm glad I didn't waste the bandwidth.
well arent you a cheery fellow, all that constructive criticism has me almost teary

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Oh she does alright. But you really shouldn't release 30 seconds of content even as a demo. This is a clear winner of the "shortest ever demo" contest. Its not a good thing and a bad advertisement for your project. But i like "Bitter Earth".
yeah it was morre a test to see if i could do it like ive mentioned in other posts im completely new to this and its just a rough draft to say hello

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Too bad you have to play as a female. Since I'm a guy, straight by the way, that would be like pretending to be a gay male who wants to get banged by other males in the game. So I'm gonna skip this one. But thanks for all your efforts for creating this game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Too bad you have to play as a female. Since I'm a guy, straight by the way, that would be like pretending to be a gay male who wants to get banged by other males in the game. So I'm gonna skip this one. But thanks for all your efforts for creating this game.
You don't need to look at it like that. If you controle MC, no matter if it is male or female, no need to look at that MC as yourself. You can play it as a third party or higher force or god or whatever you want, a neutral observer who pulls strings of his "puppet's" life.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
thanks for the feedback..... also as a straight man, the sex was to be done from the males point of view, but with her thoughts as i have no idea what the womans perspective is and the only time the mc would take over when it was a g/g scene

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
You don't need to look at it like that. If you controle MC, no matter if it is male or female, no need to look at that MC as yourself. You can play it as a third party or higher force or god or whatever you want, a neutral observer who pulls strings of his "puppet's" life.
well said :)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes