RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Question, are the hentai scenes locked behind the "patreon password" or is it just the route selection, this way I know if I should play the game or not, thanks :D

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Question, are the hentai scenes locked behind the "patreon password" or is it just the route selection, this way I know if I should play the game or not, thanks :D
No the hscenes are not locked behind the patrons-only password.
The password is for letting you change Zoey's 6 stats in the C.H.E.A.T.S menu whenever you want

Last edited:

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
The route selection is for quickly jumping between content and is designed as a convenience for returning readers since saves may be incompatible between releases. Normally, this feature is locked behind a password provided to patrons, but the release in progress is a wildly complicated monster that's been taking a long time to write and the 0.9.2 release has been made public with the password as an apology. That password is virgin killer but please check the game's Patreon page to find the latest download links and password.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
After an eon of me biting off way more than I should have chewed for a single update (which was exacerbated by me being sick with constant coughing and tiredness since Thanksgiving),

Changelog

Story
  • The arcade date in Britney's route is here with over a hundred branching C.H.E.A.T.S. paths, 4 games to choose from, and a handful of significant story variants based on the games' outcomes. There's a lot to do and see here, making the content highly replayable (if you'll forgive the pun).
Art
  • I included some test Zoey sprites with alternative breast sizes inside the Art folder (formerly Fan Art). The results were achieved from editing the existing breasts with Clip Studio Paint's curved surface distortion tool. While the results aren't as good as properly drawn sprites, please let me know which one is your favorite because some of these alternative breast sizes might be showing up in a future story event.
  • That "Art" folder has been expanded to include some RD memes made over the years and never-before-seen variations of the official art. God, this game sounds so professional when I say that.
  • Zoey now has new outfits of a wet nude outfit that shows up in the Keisuke baths scene, a one-piece competition swimsuit (in 3 colors; pink, purple, and red, with wet variations and optional thigh garters), an oversized men's XL hoodie (in 2 colors; purple and red) that shows up on Keisuke Day 2, a women's tracksuit (in 2 colors; purple and red), loose/tight chest bindings, and male school uniform variations with the loose variant.
  • Added silver hair and gray eyes options to Zoey's sprites. Like the other colors, they will show up in the Britney chest measuring CG if chosen.
  • I forgot that when I modularized the Zoey sprites facial expressions, the layers that make up blush 05 were included in almost every expression. That is now the default blush for the Zoey sprites, and it makes her face slightly warmer.
Backend
  • Zach is now called either "Zach," "Zoey," or "Z" by Britney based on an internal variable that should be easier to deal with than a bunch of if/else statements.
  • Zach's pronouns are now internally tracked (being either masculine, feminine, or ). They are currently only used for what Britney uses for Zach rather than his own preference, but it's important groundwork for later.
  • I finally made "...{wait}TEXT" the consistent use of ellipses at the start of a line of dialogue across the entire script instead of "{wait}...TEXT" (I'm surprised I hadn't done this already).
  • Standardized the trembling animations.
  • I realized that not only can be used simultaneously but the vpunch and hpunch effects are actually as opposed to the 0.25 I had assumed they were The former means that led to some slightly off animations, so I just made custom code to make the animations work properly.
Quality of Life
  • The end of the shorter Britney stub (Just ask her to come to your room) not only tells you that you're on a short stub but gives you a hyperlink to click to instantly go back to the start of the longer path.
  • There's now a route jump menu to the Keisuke Day 1 Mirror Self-Voyeurism scene. I kind of forgot how much I liked the writing there.
  • I got around to un-commenting as many of my inline comments as I can that aren't major spoilers and making them show up as Author's Note asides. This was going to be tied to Awkwardness being set to 5 because that is already kind of the reader accepting additional verbosity and weird things, but it is now its own Patron-exclusive menu option if you want what is essentially director commentary.
  • There is now a short text blurb that shows up when you start the game for the first time that suggests playing it with the audio on because I've been asked if muting the audio subtracts from the experience a few times, which it most definitely does. I also put a lot of effort into re:/Dreamer's sound design and want to show it off (can you even do that with audio since you hear it?)
Story Edits
  • The dream sequence after the Haze rescue has been punched-up with proper care for the expressions and some rewrites here and there.
  • Polished up a good amount of the expressions in the Alone route.
  • Polished up some of the Zoey sprite expressions in Keisuke's route. Pretty much everything needs proper attention to get to the expressions to the level of quality they have in Britney's route, but for now, only a few of the baths scene expressions and party expressions have been spruced up.
  • A lot of spelling and grammar mistakes have been fixed in the script thanks to Ethylene.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the loose left arm of the Pose A lifted shirt sometimes not showing up; also, the lifted shirts now show the loose left arm properly in another way by putting it behind the chest so that it doesn't interfere with the tall men's jeans.
  • Fixed the Keisuke baths sex, as the path with lower Horniness had always led to rougher sex, when the option to give full consent should have led to gentler sex.
Some special credits and thank-yous to...
  • Mia of the re:/Dreamer Discord for making the Dance Uprising arrows and testing the game with her rhythm god gamer skills, making it not garbage and setting impressed high score benchmarks to beat. She wants me to say she has a and that she is starving, so please send her ration money.
  • Ethylene of the re:/Dreamer Discord server for her proofreading prowess, which means an embarrassing amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in the game text have been corrected.
  • The following for the code starting points for the 0.9.3 Britney Day 2 Arcade Date minigames:
    • Dance Uprising:
    • Tower Topper:
    • Zone of the Zombies 2:

Previews

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

Douve

Jun 1, 2017

I don't think I saw any re:dreamer signatures before so I just made this one if anyone is interested.

Btw, why some scenes are censored and some are not ?

Last edited:
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
re: reamer [v0.10.0 [Dream Team Studio]
comprimido_.gif

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.

Beans at 3AM

Feb 3, 2020
For some reason on a date with britney mom's lines disappear after i hand over the phone.
Edit: ok, now i think that it may be intended, but i just want to make sure

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Any chance you will used the uncensored files in next update? Would love to see the first scenes without being blurred out now that you can release those.
From the thread's first post:
Censored: Mosaic on certain placeholder HCGs, though everything is planned to be uncensored
The game still has a decent bit of placeholder art taken from Japanese visual novels (which are generally censored), but all of it slowly being replaced with final art that is roughly the same, except uncensored.
If you want to weigh in on which placeholder art should be replaced first,
For an example of the art style we're targeting, the shower sex scenes with Keisuke and the measuring scene with Britney in the first post in the thread were commissioned for this game and are uncensored.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i started a new game, and for some reason sometime after zach turns into zoey he/she automatically starts wearing the girl school uniform then changes out of it to the oversized shirt and jeans, but the oversized shirt keeps changing over to the school girl shirt over the jeans on certain movements or positions.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i started a new game, and for some reason sometime after zach turns into zoey he/she automatically starts wearing the girl school uniform then changes out of it to the oversized shirt and jeans, but the oversized shirt keeps changing over to the school girl shirt over the jeans on certain movements or positions.
yes, if the sprite viewer is correct it's pose C

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes