RPGM - Completed - Re; Game [v1.00] [Studio Neko Kick]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Acropolis

Should you play this game? No. I stuck it through to the end and regret it. But here's the run down anyways...

Story:
    The only saving grace. It's actually the most decent story in an RPGM I've seen in a while, and was the only thing that kept me going. Though this falls short with the half-baked 1min ending you get.

H:
    Trash. Virtually all scenes are sadistic/painful rape, and all with the exact same formula, so even if this is your thing, you'll still get bored. Of course, MC goes back in time every instance she gets raped, so technically they both remain virgins until the ending.

Combat:
    Your usual RPGM grind. Also, the game promises battle fuck, yet after playing the entire game from start to finish and doing lots of grinding battle fuck did not happen even once!!! I waited around and stalled against an Orc for 15min and not once did his grab attacks succeed. Either my game is bugged or this is false advertising.

Characters:
    Very likeable, and entertaining. Which makes it all the more painful to see them get dumped on by this crappy game.

Translation:
    Really well done. Nearly all text is completely coherent.

Map:
    Do you like random encounters every 5 steps for the entirety of the game? Yep, move along. Also the game is very non-intuitive. You'll get a game over just from walking through a door and not know wtf to do in many later sections of the game.

Overall, the story kept me from dropping the game, but ultimately I feel I was just trolled by the dev, given that bullshit ass ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would NOT recommend, not even for the h.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DeadVoid

The game is... kind of functioning? I ran into some weird bugs like the game giving me a game over for entering a town, but it wasn't reproducible. It is what it says on the tin, some scenes show virginal blood. Not much to say other than it is a bit grindy and repetitive.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

falafelswoop

This game is about a cosplayer girl who gets to isekai in a fantasy world. Her enthusiasm quickly vanishes when she realizes she is kind of weak despite being magically given some combat abilities by the goddess, and the world is kind of shitty.

The erotica centers almost entirely around the heroines getting raped, mostly the pink-haired cosplayer girl. Some of this is avoidable, but most is not. Every h-scene has one or more of these elements: coercion, virginal vaginal bleeding, smelly unwashed cocks, men enjoying seeing women in pain, mindbreak.

There is also a mechanic where the two heroines can lose clothes and be grappled by enemies in battle - this is illustrated but very underdeveloped mechanically. You see the graphic and that's it. It only happens for male and inhuman enemies, even though there are succubi and such.

The story has some flashes of inspiration and twists that pleasantly surprised me, but is also frequently disappointing.

Translation is kinda bad. Mostly understandable, but there are untranslated lines sprinkled about, and various text is one line longer than the text box actually fits, and gets cut off.

Combat has a flashy nonstandard interface but is pretty standard RPG Maker. Note that the "Strong Hit" skill of the warrior girl is actually weaker than her normal attack... The translation doesn't always make it clear what skills do, and there is no warning before status/buff effects expire. The game makes a big deal about the main character learning magic, but magic is mostly weaker than physical skills outside specific plot situations. Somewhat grindy; I cheated past that because I have low tolerance for that sort of thing and it's irritating while trying to solve RPG puzzles.

There is a shitty teleport maze and some shitty stealth sections.

There are a few game-crashing bugs, avoidable if you save often.

Some music is custom. It's not bad. Most graphics are RPG Maker standard, except for our heroines and important NPCs.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

H mmmmmmmm

Don't waste your time with this game. The translation is awful, the story utterly cringe worthy and filled with just cookie cutter ugly guys for beta cucks, and worst of all the enemy fails like 99% of their H-attacks