Ren'Py - Abandoned - Re-Incarnal [v0.1] [RedFateDesigns]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GemKiller

Trying to play it is FUBAR. The grinding in this game is beyond necessary.
    Even by trying to follow the walkthrough that was provided, it became very confusing. Perhaps I'm not too bright. I was still unable to unlock all of the scenes
    This has a good storyline, but the execution is terrible.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Anon21

This is early days, so the 4 star rating includes some expectation for the future.
    The graphics vary between 'passable' and 'decent', but the sexual content is basically text based.
    The incest tag is not really warranted yet, unless I did something wrong. You can choose to have the person you save first be your 'sister' but that is not really reflected in the text. She still refers to you as her childhood friend, for example.
    I also find it hilarious that just before boinking your childhood friend/sister for the first time you think "You must do your duty and re populate and you would be doing her a favour ..." So romantic, so sexy! Lol. The grammar / spelling is mostly decent, with some exceptions. Hint: You wear 'clothes' with an 'e' and "you're" is different to "your".
    Gameplay is typical Ren'Py, the combat system should (IMO) be reworked as it is both repetitive and uninteresting. It's functional, though. You have a menu with 'inventory' 'equipment' and 'pouch'. There isn't one for 'status/stats' and there probably should be. Your character appearance should probably also be in there somewhere.

Not really worth the download yet, but promising.