RPGM [Re Translation Request]TST ~ I'm Obedient To My Scum-Big-Sister ~ 2.0

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Just so people don't keep saying its alredy translated the previous translation was for 1.04 which the one I am requesting for is 2.0

dlsite:

{WARNING} This game is one of the most amonxious games to translate. I have spent days retranslating this over and over again. If you google translate this with translator ++ it will randomly randomize your translations, and if you save it from my experience there is a chance for it to reset your progress. I have spent weeks to months working on this and gave up. If you want me to post my translation I will.

This game was translated but the translation is multiple updates behind and does not work with the current version(you can use that on the newest version but their are several bugs that prevent some of your progress and possibly break the game). So, can someone retranslate the game on the 2.0 version.

Genre
File size1.19GB

[Story]
Hibiki Turned Into A Girl Because Of His / Her Scum-Big-Sister'S Wish.
S / He Was First Hesitant To Perform Jobs In The Guild, But
Nowadays S / He Is Getting Used To It And Kind Of Enjoying It.

One of these days, she has got to go through a new mission ......
In this moment, Hibiki's fate is linked with various encounters.

[Game Overview]
--H Scenes
37 base CG
Over 100 H Scenes
7 Endings + Bad Ending etc.

[ Hibiki'Secret Data]
You can view Hibiki's private erotic data.

[Suntan]
Her skin gets suntanned and it is reflected to pose art, CG etc.
Naked, micro bikini, racing swimsuit, normal and ...
You Can Turn It On / Off Situation By Situation.

[Route Splitting / Multi Endings]
As With The Sequel, There Are Plenty Of Endings In This Release Too.

[Armor Breaking Ando Battle H]
Still Implemented.

[Created To Be Stress Free! ] --symbol
encounters --message
skip feature
--message obscuring --message
log
--perma-dash feature --New
Game + (level, weapons, armor with some exceptions)
Most dungeons will be shortened in Replays.

* Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP (free) :

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I found a way to basically get around the tediousness. Here is my translation patch. I have not played the full game. I found out for games that use scripts inside the text to not use google.(use baidu) If someone wants to translate it better I will upload my translation file

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I know as stated above that translation is for I think a alot older version of the game. Which I think has messed up scripts for the new version of the game or just in general. (So does mine which is why I am trying to fix it or waiting for someone else to fix my translation because it is almost not readable ) It does not track scenes (kinda) and it counts the character as constantly virgin causing you not to be able I think to advance H scenes and it does not I think have the new things translated(2000+ lines of dialogue are bugged where you can't even see them because the game and translator ++ gets confused on which version of the game you are playing once you download the previous translation I think).

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I know as stated above that translation is for I think a alot older version of the game. Which I think has messed up scripts for the new version of the game or just in general. (So does mine which is why I am trying to fix it or waiting for someone else to fix my translation because it is almost not readable ) It does not track scenes (kinda) and it counts the character as constantly virgin causing you not to be able I think to advance H scenes and it does not I think have the new things translated(2000+ lines of dialogue are bugged where you can't even see them because the game and translator ++ gets confused on which version of the game you are playing once you download the previous translation I think).
It does not have messed-up scripts. The game is missing features where it does not track scenes for certain things. But, the translation is for an older version of the game that has different dialogue in-game and a lot less content. This game is not possible to translate with google translate at least with the version of translator++ I used because it bugs out. Meaning when you translate it with google translate it randomizes the translation and does not translate a lot of things. Also like every dialouge in the game contains a script. If you mess up a script in the game it will seem like it works but at a certain point there will be a CTD I have machined translated this game but it is an awful translation.