SiteRip READ My Story: "You Must Obey"

Bleedingpigeon

Jan 16, 2021
This is the first chapter of 2 Acts of my story, "You Must Obey" that I've been working on for awhile now. I have a discord server where I post all of the chapters and occasional side story that all take place in the world of 'Mystopia.' Its a femdom world where all of society's women are larger than the men population. It involves facesitting, mommy fetish, baby play, clothing entrapment etc. View attachment You Must Obey A 1 Ch 1.txt View attachment You Must Obey A 1 Ch 1.txt View attachment You Must Obey A 1 Ch 1.txt
This is also my discord server if you'd like to join:

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the post title comes off as a troll before clicking it. tag it accordingly or rewrite it in a more descriptive way so people have a possibility to guess there's actual content in here. 'READ my story: "You Must Obey"' or something to that effect. most people are ignoring this right now.

I mean when I clicked I was 100% sure I was gonna see some troubled youth telling everyone to jerk off 10x in a row and report. then other people telling him to go fuck himself.

Bleedingpigeon

Jan 16, 2021
the post title comes off as a troll before clicking it. tag it accordingly or rewrite it in a more descriptive way so people have a possibility to guess there's actual content in here. 'READ my story: "You Must Obey"' or something to that effect. most people are ignoring this right now.

I mean when I clicked I was 100% sure I was gonna see some troubled youth telling everyone to jerk off 10x in a row and report. then other people telling him to go fuck himself.
Lol thank you. I'm new to this so thanks for the heads up

Reactions: woody554