Seeking Real hentai games not just dump pictures with lots of readings

--omid--

Jan 26, 2019
In search for real Hentai Games

Hi every one before anything sorry about my bad English. i'm searching for cool hentai games like Captivity (Perveloper). female protagonist games with actual hentai content like bugs and their eggs like zombies and monsters alien parasites probably some vore content in the mix and this content are all planted in action gameplay not just some power point type thing that you just click next and see lots of nonsense pictures and naughty words. third person or fix cameras like it used in resident evil 1.2.3 originals not first person camera which is absolutely terrible for a hentai game.
there for i'm gonna introduce some cool games which i have found in hope that you will introduce some cool games like these in this post for every one to use.
1.Captivity
2.Crisis Point Extinction
3.異形の箱庭Lycoris (Atypical Garden Lycoris) which is a cool game if some one could translate it to English.
4.Kalyskah
5.Pure Onyx
6.Too Much Light
7.The Last Barbarian
8.Wild Life
9.Live a Battle
10.Hounds of the Meteor
11.Hounds of the Blade
12.Haileys'Treasure Adventure
13.Guilty Hell 1
14.Guilty Hell 2
15.She ill server
16.MissionCode COCO
17.Parasite in City
18.ObjectControl
19.Iris in Labyrinth of Demons
20.Virus Z 1 police Girl
21.Virus Z 2 Ninja Girl
22.Barrage!

sorry friends right now i'm not remembering any more games that i have found. i would be grateful to you guys if post the name of the cool games like these in this thread.
again sorry for my bad English.

Dec 11, 2021
If you are looking a game with real action, a girl as a protagonist, weird fetishes like the ones you mentioned, and probably an interesting history, animations and an excellent gameplay, I have three right here.

The Shadow Of Yidhra:
[Unity] - [Completed] - The Shadow of Yidhra [Final] [WhitePeach] | F95zone

Necromancy: Emily's Escape
[Unity] - [Completed] - ~Necromancy~ Emily's Escape [v1.06] [PinkPeach] | F95zone

Summon Of Asmodeus:
[Unity] - [Completed] - Summon Of Asmodeus [PinkPeach] | F95zone

PD: If you ask me, I recommend you the first one, The Shadow Of Yidhra. My personal favorite from this little list.

Reactions: cooldude33