VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Real Incest [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MrMichaeluc

Introduction
    I was told to wait for more content before trying this game... but as I saw so many people going ham at it, I decided to download it and give it a try.

And to be honest it looks good, but all the content (if any content is there...) is the same as all the other older games that has been made in the past by the same developer, so just taken parts, animations, characters and story lines from the other games to make this "new" game, but in the end, it's just the same content as the old games, but in 1 game, but with almost no content at all.

Pros and Cons

Pros
    • Looks good.
    Cons
    • Re-used assets from older games.
    • Same animations, nothing new.
    • Way to unrealistic bodies/curves.
    • Same characters as in all his/their games.
    • Very low on content (around 5min)
    • Almost no renders (counted around 20 ish)

There is prob more I can put up, but I think that is enough..

Valuation
    So do I recommend this game?..
    No I do not, I would tell everyone to skip it, but it's entirely up to everyone themselves if they wanna try it or not.

Rating: 1/5
    (can not go lower)

Note
    The game has now been abandoned after a few days... also this game had the same content as the old version another dev made, so he did not make any improvements or work on it before abandoning it, just goes to show that all the games he starts, never finish and gets abandoned instead..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Legie

Another first plan scam game from the same developer. Same characters, interchangeable storyline, identical animation, same absolutely unrealistic curves. A game that, like the big ones, will end in half a year so that a few nerds can sell custom animations on patreon.
    Not much else to write. Thrash. Don't play!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

loikl

The story was promising (and maybe it still is), however, the fact that it changed to the hands of a dev who has 4 unfinished games, and who is known for making "stories" that from one moment to another stop making sense to become something completely fetishistic forcing the player to watch that content whether he wants to or not, gives reason to predict that this game is not going to be what we all could expect.

Visually it's good, no doubt about it, but the fact that the first few minutes of the game you see more penises for free instead of a half-decent story already hints that this is not going to end very well.

Otherwise, it's 3 minutes of content, no sound, no animation and no sex whatsoever, something that if it was the 0.01 version of a brand new game would be understandable, but it's something that the dev "rescued" from abandonment so it just doesn't make sense that it's the same as what was shown before.

As with your other games I recommend looking for something more structured.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

risenphoenix

fake "game". no new content since updating from v.05 to v.1, doesn't even know how to properly version file updates. intentionally misleading users into subbing for a "game" with no content. assets are just taken from his other games and dropped into a new background to give the allusion of something new. not even those other games of which the assets were taken from are finished games. This is like cooking with 4 stoves, 16 different pots. Everything is cooking but its all about to burn real quick...
  5. 1.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

An utter waste of time and bandwidth. The audacity of content like this to actually have it's own post is ridiculous, it takes more time to fill out the forms to see a new doctor than to read this. F95 has a lack of quality control by default, but you think they'd actually put their foot down SOMEWHERE.

There's basically no content at all, the writing is abysmal, and according to other reviews, this """developer""" is a prolific fraudster. Do not give this any attention.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kyle Randall

I really like some other games from this dev, and i've been containing my anxiety for the veeery long time we keep waiting for some updates (that always last about 5 to 10 minutes of content, btw). But this thing here is trash. Even more for a game that calls itself "real incest". just ridiculous. To me this one's content (and some others from this dev) is just disgusting. And i'm not even talking about incest or futa tags.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Six0

Trust nothing from this developer or any five star reviews on their content. Nevermind the fact that their games are low-effort trash, they themselves are a fraud. They make fake accounts, fake reviews and try to double dip on Patreon and Subscribestar by reselling old content at absurdly high prices under different names. All while reporting any comments in their threads calling them out for this practice.

As for "this" particular game, don't bother downloading it. At less than 200mb in size with only 20 something renders, it's a waste of time. Has absolutely nothing in it but cleavage and a fat guy. There's no incest and most likely never will be, since the developer actually thought they could put a game called "Real Incest" on Patreon, when we all know very well their platform doesn't allow that. As of this review, the game has been abandoned less than two weeks after it was re-released, as it should be. That's what happened to it under its previous title when the creator tried pretending to be a different developer.