Seeking Real Kinky Games

Sep 10, 2020
Yo, i am looking for some real kinky games, games that are not for everyone...
My 576gb collection of games 1660737283976.png
(most downloaded here) seems a lil boring right now... I am seeking some real good things for expanding it...
I like the following stuff :) :

-Thicc/Curvy/Pawg/Venus-Body-Big Body Proportions (Most MILFS)
-Transformation MtF/Corruption/Body Modification /Bimbofication
-Latex and sweat c:
-Some sexual diversity (Futa, trap/femboy, androgynus...)
-Animals (Specially horses, but anything big or filthy works)
-Raceplay (Mostly bleached)
-Cum/Creampie/Condoms
-Feminization (Like, real feminization, when the character start looking more femenine, not instant gender change)
-Really Hairy (Armpits, pubic, etc...)
-Makeup (Mostly Lipstick)
-Humillation (When the character gets really ruined, humilliated and destroyed in body and mind they pass out)
-Body fluids, all of them

So... if you can recommend some games to this kinky gal i would appreciate it, i dont think theres any good game with all of it, so if it contains something of it im satisfied :)
Also, if u think of something that you think i would like tell me, i would like to try new things also :D
And sorry if i misspelled something (english is not my main language)

Thank chuuu:BootyTime:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Hentai lifestyle - It is not that hardcore but it has a lot of fetishes, it has 1 scene with a horse x woman for example. It also has 1 or 2 scenes with women collecting sperm from various condoms and the oldest woman you can go for is pretty hairy.
Flower charm sequel - mainly bdsm with a lot of body fluids involved.

If you like games which contain body modification, brainwashing and humilation you should try any game made by Black Lilith, all of them have these themes.
But these games are mostly with submissive woman characters so I´m not sure if thats what you would like.

Sep 10, 2020
Hentai lifestyle - It is not that hardcore but it has a lot of fetishes, it has 1 scene with a horse x woman for example. It also has 1 or 2 scenes with women collecting sperm from various condoms and the oldest woman you can go for is pretty hairy.
Flower charm sequel - mainly bdsm with a lot of body fluids involved.

If you like games which contain body modification, brainwashing and humilation you should try any game made by Black Lilith, all of them have these themes.
But these games are mostly with submissive woman characters so I´m not sure if thats what you would like.
Hentai lifestyle Seems pretty average in story and kinks but the images looks very good hehe

And Flower charm sequel looks quite interesting, not super kinky but nice

For the black lilith ones i will give them a try, usually i find VN wich doesnt let you choose options veeeery booring but this one has very good art, even if its a color doujinshi with 8million of dialogues probably be worth a try hehe

I will give them a try. thanks

:love:

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2020
No Escape for the latex.

Degrees of Lewdity for humiliation and bestiality.

For extreme humiliation and sick shit, maybe stuff like Euphoria or Maggot Baits? It's the kind of content I avoid.

Already tried No Escape , very good latex scenes but needs lot of time and story to see things, maybe i give it another try :)

And for Degrees of Lewdity its not my type of game at all, tried lot of games on , very good in content, but i need graphics, the only game that made me cum like a bitch in heat with little bit of graphics only was

Euphoria seems, well, nice, but not my type, lolicon is one of the few NOPE i have, but the art style is very good

And maggot baits practically the same, but very kinky for those who are into a lil bit of gore and, well, maggots haha
I will try again the first, atleast for the scenes hehe, thanks c:

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Autumn Boulevard starts out slow and is generally a bit weird and jank, but it delivers on the nasty sex with ugly bastards, especially that sheriff. It has a bimbo route too.
BMO TV has bimbofication of MC and others, and now a latex route (among a few other TF routes). And it's the only game I've played where you can manually choose makeup, that is visually represented.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2020
I just downloaded Autumn Boulevard today hehe

And i been following BMO TV some months, i think it have a lot of potential, the house is kinda small but nice, i hope it gets a lot expanded, like MC bodyparts hehe, and the makeup thing is actually a very simple mechanic but it adds a very interesting point, i didnt knew there was a latex route, being wet just thinking of it hehe...

Thanks for the recommendations :)