VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Real Life Plus Ver. Kaname Komatsuzaki [Final] [Fan-na]

1. 3.00 star(s)

JLP603

Endings played: 1
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You, a video game loving, and lazy, perverted guy, grows up with your childhood friend from being toddlers to adulthood, making choices that will put you through different routes.

There are voiced lines outside of sex scenes, as well as in them. It's an ok, very short game with a handful of choices. In my playthrough I got around 3 sex cgs (1 blowjob, and 2 sex cgs) . The english translation was good. The characters had dialogue and made actions that made logical sense with no plot other than just... growing up I guess? The relationship between the two seems believable enough with a natural closeness. For my playthrough the events were pretty uneventful, but I have read of some other endings that include
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and according to vndb there are over 7 endings that are mostly "bad ends", although I didn't really take the time to confirm them. Some people have experienced the cgs not appearing, but luckily someone in the forum has made a patch that adds them in. All in all, pretty average, you wont miss anything if you decide to overlook this, but won't curse the game for trying it if you do.