Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
Vice city with better graphics? Yaaaas! I'm sure it wont have killer radio stations but I do miss that game and its its maps.Gonna check it out.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Not much new, you can fly with a drone, you can fuck or getting a blowjob from both girls, trying to clean the bottles but the F button is not working for me in the game... think i wait till there is more content.

Reactions: Gabaw

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
with the parts to repair my main system a week or two away i'll get to finally try this(as it will run unreal..this old dell screams in terror seeing unreal..HAHA) this is the very first unreal game i've seen here that looks interesting and has great renders..thus my comment is my "watch" stamp on the thread..lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Looks good _ You are going about it the right way, developing the tools and architecture to support the functions you want and need. Can't rush this. Keep doing what you do guys, loving it so far.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'd like to fuck the daughter from the GTA V, or sister, as the MC ; but if it has to be vanilla, I just prefer to play the GTA game, tbh.

Djole12

Jan 10, 2019
Please anyone help me. I can not start the game, only a black screen and nothing else. I have windows 10.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Please anyone help me. I can not start the game, only a black screen and nothing else. I have windows 10.
You need a GPU with 2GB at least and a good CPU with 4 cores and also a 8GB of ram to handle the game (this is the Minimum requirements).
Also a 64bit OS. In other words you kind of need at least a mid range gaming rig for this to run.

For now though you aren't missing out on anything. This still has a lllooonnnggg way to go before you can call it a game.

Edit: Opps I started typing that before you posted your specs. The only thing I can think of is this uses unreal right? Are your C++ and DX up to date? (and drivers obv)

Reactions: Chikimaro

Djole12

Jan 10, 2019
Also a 64bit OS. In other words you kind of need at least a mid range gaming rig for this to run.

For now though you aren't missing out on anything. This still has a lllooonnnggg way to go before you can call it a game.

Edit: Opps I started typing that before you posted your specs.
Ok, I'll try to do it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great idea and graphics, pretty renders! But not enough stuff so far. If it's full of lewd adventures, then this game can reach the champions league, like the hyped "Milfy City".

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes