Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Think i gave this a run threw before. I was stuck in back yard of a building with 2 girls one by the pool and other inside lol... I threw it in trash maybe i was missing something but i had other games to play :)
I'll wait till morning to try it again.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yaaaasss! Really hope you guys can make it happen Dev. Best of luck. I'v been getting my GTA5 groove on.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
How do I get out of the basement?

Edit:
Okay just press E in front of the basement door -> Clever game design chocie

Edit:
You can get the key barman but first you have to find and play a tap recorder. The recorder is near the end of the street on the wall between the last and the second last hous on the right side

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
For the key

Get outside.. past the junction on the right side there's a tape it will tell you to go to the bar blah blah blah, turn around the bar it's right in the junction, go press E on the door until opens.. speak with the barman lie or truth don't care, he will give you the key, back to the tunnel (close left by your house), again spam e on the door(s) until it opens, enjoy.

It's easier to find the G spot than to open a door in this game.

pyhimys

Jul 31, 2018
Full GTA V is 72 gigs. I could easily see this mushrooming up to 7 gigs before zipping. Actually a 100 GB sex game that was fully 3d would be mind-blowing.
The thing is, ain't nobody gonna buy that on a disc, nor play it on Steam. Or perhaps you just have to go offline when launching it :D

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes