Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Can this game start with DirectX 12, and
which Microsoft C++ is needed for this game?
You shouldn't stress so much about playing this yet, it's just a tech demo. Honestly I think I spent almost as long watching the trailer as actually playing the game.

Actually I just noticed that if you go into the \Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us folder there's a seperate installer for the prereqs called UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. Did you try running that?

Visual C++ version doesn't matter because you -SHOULD- have ALL of them. Both in 32 and 64 bit. Different/Older games sometimes need older versions and there's no harm in having all of them. Honestly I can't really help you much more than that.

((Edit: You're probably missing the unreal 4 engine. I totally forgot that was a separate thing. I think I had it installed from when I played "Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza". (Fucking great game FYI))

Djole12

Jan 10, 2019
You shouldn't stress so much about playing this yet, it's just a tech demo. Honestly I think I spent almost as long watching the trailer as actually playing the game.

Actually I just noticed that if you go into the \Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us folder there's a seperate installer for the prereqs called UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. Did you try running that?

Visual C++ version doesn't matter because you -SHOULD- have ALL of them. Both in 32 and 64 bit. Different/Older games sometimes need older versions and there's no harm in having all of them. Honestly I can't really help you much more than that.

((Edit: You're probably missing the unreal 4 engine. I totally forgot that was a separate thing. I think I had it installed from when I played "Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza". (Fucking great game FYI))
I installed UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe. Should I install unreal 4 engine to start the game?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Well,let's hope this game will reach at least level of Bonetown one day. Would be like best sequel ever.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well,let's hope this game will reach at least level of Bonetown one day. Would be like best sequel ever.
That's too unrealistic given the history with high potential adult games and Patreon (will be abandoned more likely).

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Now that it has some content I'll give it a try.

edit: is the only available content to walk around the backyard and have sex with the 2 girls ? Is there a way to leave the house in this version ?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Now that it has some content I'll give it a try.

edit: is the only available content to walk around the backyard and have sex with the 2 girls ? Is there a way to leave the house in this version ?
It's basically a pre-alpha version, so no.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I can confirm ...
"
RWBlackGames said Y under his toe ..

Hi there! Great news!

We are going to make the game release of Episode One (Edgewood part) at 22th March. So keep an eye out of that!

"

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes