Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes there is if you acknowledge that houses you unlock become sandbox to visit ...
Go to your house and meet the fairy inside and watch your house mate ...

Dames you meet:

Last edited:
Reactions: pirate pete

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017

Yes there is if you acknowledge that houses you unlock become sandbox to visit ...
Go to your house and meet the blue on again and watch your house mate ...
Houses i unlock just say "no one here, come back later" or something like that. After i get the succubus in that cave and that asian girl i get a scene with the succubus in the MCs house and the asian girl masturbating and that's it i can't do anything more, i checked all over the damn house and neighborhood and found nothing. Are you saying that is not the end of the current version? It looks over to me.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for your response. That precise description is what I did also, no more progression from me either.

I am currently watching some Chinese video walkthrough on the tube and trying to write a small walkthrough - basically exactly what you described so far.

I will watch the tubes and see if there is anything else.

Thanks for playing and pointing out the dead ends ...

Hopefully, if you are indeed happy with the controls and the GUI - Ui, maybe they can actually start progressing to serious scenes.

This is still a tech demo of various bits and pieces of narrative and renders poking the crowds to assess the need and the kinks of the market before this studio starts actual game making activities.

Happy Gaming!

Just keep bashing all the areas and see if there is anything else ... apart from falling through the MATRIX . That is CTD.

Reactions: NIKI87

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As much as I can tell ... yes.
There was supposedly some cut scene with the witch where she goes at it with the MC in the earlier version that they supposedly cut in this one.
Apart from talking outside in the swing and inside her home with her, was there any actual physical activity?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can't get the key.
The barman says something about there's too much rubbish. He never says anything else even though I got all the tapes.

What's wrong?

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Is the game always so dark ? I couldn't even see the witch just clicked on the swing and started talking to her. Not sure she was even there. I turned the brightness level on my monitor to max that didn't even help.

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes