Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The text plays out on the bottom of the screen ... click on the text to fast forward through it.
You do not need the actual key or the actual password to talk to the barman.

There are no actual choices in this tech demo extension. There is no inventory system.

You play the tape recorder till the end, you play the tape near the entrance of the bar, you click through the dialogues with the barman and after he sends you on your way - just exit the bar, head down the street 2 houses from the bar and walk the pavement going to the tunnel.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Interesting game. Barman tells me to find the blue door between house's to use the key and go underground, I wander around the grove street circle looking for said blue door and fall through a manhole looking thing "Oh okay, guess that was the underground entrance" then take a few more steps and fall through the the ground there as well, leading to a frozen game. Great. Amazing. So much fun to be had. 1 pair of tit's to see, 1 bar man and nothing else?
Now I'm assuming the previews on the first post are random CGI rather than in-game stills.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They made a click bait video like warcraft always does, like starcraft still does - the cutscenes look nothing like the game- here they made the video for publicity- they never had any intention to release the actual build they based their video on.

They are for ever boasting anything they ever release is just some interminable tech demo with all the aspects they talk about in their coffee breaks at their studio - one monster girl, one android looking witch with papa midnight looking props, one bad ASS chick with a HUGE Swedish modified american automatic weapon ... oh and some cutscenes you can relax after the bug fest you endured.

Happy Gaming!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Interesting game. Barman tells me to find the blue door between house's to use the key and go underground, I wander around the grove street circle looking for said blue door and fall through a manhole looking thing "Oh okay, guess that was the underground entrance" then take a few more steps and fall through the the ground there as well, leading to a frozen game. Great. Amazing. So much fun to be had. 1 pair of tit's to see, 1 bar man and nothing else?
Now I'm assuming the previews on the first post are random CGI rather than in-game stills.
Happy you gave this bug show a try ... Mr. Modder Extraordinaire!
P.S. -> being a modder and what not, is there anything you can do about it?
P.S. no.2 -> like some modified ini for better performance, maybe some assets swap like they did to arkham city / asylum where you play as lara croft or joker or raz a ghoul...

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Happy you gave this bug show a try ... Mr. Modder Extraordinaire!
P.S. -> being a modder and what not, is there anything you can do about it?
P.S. no.2 -> like some modified ini for better performance, maybe some assets swap like they did to arkham city / asylum where you play as lara croft or joker or raz a ghoul...
We could probably fix it up pretty good with the Unreal engine stuff available through Epic Games, but those idiots can't even figure out a shopping cart so I don't know how well it would work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you sir, this only works if there is drive and, as they always release new and different looking bits of their game (it is anybody's guess right now how their game looks on the actual master build computer they have tinkering in their studio) maybe if you can latch to a small goal like swapping assets from the arkham asylum game DEMO (I assume it is still free to distribute) and call it like Small town arkham / or suburb of batman / or guards from the hood...

Sorry, just digressing. Play, have fun!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New trailer is coming! <hopefully this time with something resembling actual game play of the current build to be released>

Current team members:
Tom
- Art Director / Generalist, previously worked on GTA game series
Alejandro - 3D Modeler / Animator and Character Artist
<stream lined duo to keep the momentum and actually build on something>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stage A. Edgewood. Episode 4. is currently in development

HAppy Game MAking!

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
New trailer is coming! <hopefully this time with something resembling actual game play of the current build to be released>
More modding of GTA V, then use free-cam, edit it and claim it's a trailer for their own game? Meh. I'm not saying this game won't ever be close to what they showed in the first trailer, but I really doubt these are more than amateurs that learns to create games as they develop this one. They've still yet to prove me wrong. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. It will be a looong time until we see gameplay close to the first "gameplay" trailer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is just sad.

We stand here at the precipice of something great together, collectively, still nothing budges into the good will and good practices department.

They even removed their own game from their own threads on other forums they actively advertise. They got called out on it immediately by the seasoned players and all they did was back down into a shell, keep stating promises and still being unresponsive and nontransparent.

Hope it is all for the best, but people leaving the team to the boss and the artist -no more coder and other designers - gonna be even more of an uphill struggle.

Last edited:

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Just started playing it, I'm a few scenes in and it needs grammar and English help badly. It wrecks the atmosphere for me. The dev needs to get someone with native/skilled English to clean it up.

Also when I walked off the driveway to the right into the yard I fell to the center of the earth. Yes there probably has been no real play testing.

Last edited:

u6vmp1756

Aug 15, 2017
I met Sumiko and talk.That's it?The end of this version?
because I looking around everywhere and no anymore things happened

edit:I restarted the game,and I found witch and succubus,seeing Sumiko masturbate.And this is the end right?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... That is pretty much the general consensus about the content available thus much.
This is it ... Happy game reminiscence.

Reactions: Savatar

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so...
i got the tape
talked to barman
got in the blue door
had sex with mercenary girl
went home
got ambushed by girl
went outside
talked to black woman
went to cat door
had sex with succ
went home
talked with succ
masturbation scene

and now i can't find anything else to do.
There are 2 FBI agents at the bar but i can't talk to them.
Is this the end?

figpron

Oct 10, 2017
so...
i got the tape
talked to barman
got in the blue door
had sex with mercenary girl
went home
got ambushed by girl
went outside
talked to black woman
went to cat door
had sex with succ
went home
talked with succ
masturbation scene

and now i can't find anything else to do.
There are 2 FBI agents at the bar but i can't talk to them.
Is this the end?
I would like to know aswell. Stuck same place.

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes