Others Completed Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK2" Half-elf & mage edition [3d-lotus.com]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE051912_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A den of monsters on a secluded island in the southern seas.
Sofia's newly formed group of mercenaries hears the news of Sibyl's disappearance.
Will Sofia be able to safely rescue Sibyl?

Sibyl from the previous installment is joined by Sofia and some new monsters. Three times the scenes added as well! A huge upgrade of content. Original story and characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 15/09/2009
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Most likely, yes.
Version: Final (1.04)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - - - -

RE051912_img_smp1.jpg RE051912_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Can confirm that this crashed for me on Win10. Same goes for Skunk III.
Have tried running it through an emulator and it won't even start.

RIP

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Actually... I don't have that chapter XD
i think...i found a source. i'm downloading it right now and will check it out if it really is skunk 1. then i will upload it to megaup or so and will send it via private message to ya.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
It ran on Windows 10 for me. I did change the name of the exe to remove an odd character. Not sure if that made a difference.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
wait what, it works perfectly on my windows 10 core i7 laptop

downloadanime

Jan 30, 2018
Any tips for winning these battles? I understand which icons counter what but is it just luck on which one the AI selects?

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah wont run for me on 10. If I try run as admin it asks for permission to run but then still nothing happens. Anyone got any workarounds?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Any tips for winning these battles? I understand which icons counter what but is it just luck on which one the AI selects?
If you ever figure something out, lemme know. I lost several times and it doesn't seem to be anything other than random cards from whatever is in their hand on the top part of the screen. It's rock/paper/scissors with the number being how much "damage" you deal, I guess.

Reactions: jhent

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
You gotta look in their deck and see what cards they've got

If they have loads of one type avoid picking your card which is countered by that type, pick the card which counters the one they have the least of.

But the ai is doing the same thing, so don't use the card you have the majority of because the ai will counter that type

Reactions: MLGWolf69