Others Completed Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK4.1" Lighthouse of Sylos [Final] [3d-lotus.com]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ154200_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Zaak, lord of Hades, had been sealed away on a solitary distant island.
The dark lord resurrects by making use of the magic power of Sibyl and Sophia.
His next target is the Lighthouse of Sylos, the fortress in Emden that guards the south sea area.
Become Zak, the embodiment of ravage and massacre, to control monsters and destroy the Lighthouse of Sylos!
3d-lotus.com presents SKUNK 4, an epic EVIL vs EVIL card battle meets 3D field map fantasy!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-19
Release Date: 2015-10-31
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other games in the series: SKUNK 2 , SKUNK 3

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
thanks to @dr4nox

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG RJ154200_img_smp1.jpg RJ154200_img_smp2.jpg RJ154200_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
If it is anything like skunk 3, then it is a fighting game sort of like street fighter except with much worse graphics. Weirdly enough, i think skunk 3 had better graphics then this one.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
played the prequel, was a horrible experience lol. crashes, lags, bad animations etc. lets give this one a try!

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
Animations totally improved since the last game but seriously, the fights are a real hassle and auto mode does not save you at all... I let the AI do the job and it still lost xD anyway, here's how i went through the game : Cheat Engine your way through.. set your opponent's HP to 1 and try to win a face off them blam, you win...

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
Animations totally improved since the last game but seriously, the fights are a real hassle and auto mode does not save you at all... I let the AI do the job and it still lost xD anyway, here's how i went through the game : Cheat Engine your way through.. set your opponent's HP to 1 and try to win a face off them blam, you win...
Also yes, I cheated not only the game, but myself etc etc I know xD

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Huh, Dlsite DRM for this game finally got cracked? Well then.
yeah this took quite a while to get cracked although it's nothing special imho, I tried the third one and it felt like a fighter game from < 2008

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote