Seeking Realistic bdsm focused games

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
I'm looking for realistic BDSM focused games. Genre/Type doesn't matter much as long it has good content. By "realistic" I mean things that people actually engage in RL, not over the top "whips, chains and dungeons" that is prevalent in trainer genre games. One good example I know is "Madame Miranda" expansion for "Club Velvet Rose". Storytelling of first real bdsm experience of couple was top notch. Too bad it's very short.

Searching by tag doesn't help at all, as vast majority of games have that tag.

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
"A BDSM game is like a tea leaf. Only those who sample it many times can appreciate its true qualities"

Anyways, with "realistic", you mean like BDSM clubs, leather, safe-words and aftercare? I don't know any exactly like that.
Maybe Missy? There's also Harem Hotel and Hail dicktator but those might be more in the "trainer" genre.
Hopefully someone else has some good suggestions.
I can also recommend this thread.

Reactions: anish_j

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Bit late but maybe someone is interested in this

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-doll-plus-r53-0-indivi.1327/

It's not purely about BDSM, in fact, I would describe this game as having a lot of breadth but with only a medium amount of depth when it comes to fetishes. But the "proper" BDSM stuff is pretty well fleshed out. Aside from that, there is also a ton of "unrealistic" BDSM related content. You can also decide to be the dom or sub in many situations. Also worth mentioning, as soon as you're done with character creation you can toggle every single fetish on or off.

I'll share some more details in the spoiler tag, but yeah, SPOILERS!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.