RealKorra's Hentai Game Projects [RealKorra] [Discussion]

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Hey here. I made this thread for list of upcoming games that's coming soon, hopefully that will help you see what's coming and what it will have for release in near future. All games will be made for Renpy, VN.

We have Avatar's Journey, a kinda similar to Four Elements Trainer. This game originally was known under different name, Four Elements Trainer 2. Which was placeholder name. It will have all female characters and male characters as well. A really good linear storyline in form of Books. We start in ATLA era to Korra Era. It will have monthly updates to keep the game fresh and updated we won't stop with book 5. Avatar's Journey was originally designed to continue playing beyond Book 5. You're looking at future content up to Season 75. (Just a estimate) this game would evolve into full scale open world with seamless transition of loading zones, similar to Rogue Galaxy game had. it would be massive world to explore.

Next..

Legend of Korra MMORPG (normal game I was working on before Avatar's Journey is suspended until Avatar's Journey is finished)
LoK MMORPG game was first normal project that started way back in 2013. It was first idea to bring players or fans together in a mmo whose setting was during Korra's time. I really can't go into it, it's a surprise for everyone.

*Ahem*

the first Korra game is Korrasami game. It’ll involve Korra and Asami, other Korra girls getting into trouble with all kinds of craziness, such as bdsm, femdom and much more. Second.. is Korra facing her own lesbian fears, for example.. all villains are female and they force Korra to admit her own sexuality. Basically this is a Korra Femdom type game. Third is Korrasami game that involves main female character getting punished by Korra and Asami. That’s from my original Korrasami Dominance series. So this will be best Korrasami game ever. The final fourth Korra game is all new Korra story that focuses on Korra’s journey as woman. From fighting enemies to exploring her sexuality in sexual activities and much more.. because I won’t spoil the details. Hehehe

of course, I don't have title names for them yet but that's what I'm working on to get these names pop up.

Other games unrelated to Korra also are unique in their own way.

Well.. it’s definitely a special surprise. Um.. remember JK to Orc Heidan? I had forgotten about it so I decided to make it into a game. It’s now called JK to Orc Heidan Special. It’s entirely fan made FET style hentai game where you as the Orc gets to pick any girl and fuck her in any way you want. That happens when you invade a girls only school and taken them away to your home. That’s our first next hentai game. The second game is pretty much older concept but it’s been here on shelf for years.. it’s called The Last Guardian. It’s a pretty good hentai game. You play the role of male guardian, the last guardian of the world from evil beings and monsters. In this game, you’re pretty much forced to fuck to defeat the enemies otherwise the girls will seduce you and relentlessly fuck you until you cum.. then it’s game over. To win, you have to make them cum first. It’s pretty basic fuck survival game. Third game is pretty much more of side project that’s fun to mess around with. It’s called Sexy Sailor Soldiers Super. We return to that world with our soldier Nami. You’ll be caught.. forced to have sex, then escape then fight to destroy the demons/beasts. Just in like in the first movie. As for the fourth game is also a fresh side project that’s called Hyrule: Shattered Realm. The reason behind that title is because the Hyrule realm was shattered by unknown evil force. For some reason, it brought back the female divine Champions only. So.. yeah it got action, adventure and sex.. much more.. oh you’d be surprised. As Link, you’ll be experiencing variety of things with Zelda too. Especially when that same power that shattered Hyrule realm turned you into female link. Heh. Final fifth game is pretty special to me. It’s my own first hentai game based on me and my adventures. The Adventures of Saturn. It’ll feature all of my adventures I had in my dreams, my stories and much more. As my own main female character. It’s definitely worth it to play this game. Oh.. it has special surprises in the game. Hehehe.

More coming soon to share.

Reactions: TheDevian

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
We have few new projects that I have came up with for future games.

Sword Art Online: Unknown Destinies (unofficial placeholder title)
Subnautica: The Door of Reparations (unofficial placeholder title)
Elder Scrolls: Return to Underworld (unofficial placeholder title)

These are the next projects that I want to do later. Hopefully it gives you idea of exactly who I'm talking about.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
IMG_20210430_210243_867.jpg
I'll be making a small announcement.

I'm going to add Avatar Hero Trainer which is based off on previously associated unfinished World Hero Trainer by "fake" Mindbreak Studios. It'll involve Korra. A heavily male domination over Avatar Korra after she gets captured by Amon. She'll be obeying your orders as we train Korra to obey you and Amon. Here will be many, many various choices and locations..

Including her friend Asami Sato.

The original arts on first demo few years ago back will return with new look and changes. I intend to make it a full fledged Slave Korra Trainer game. And I will not allow Trainfan to continue lying to/scamming Korra fans. Here will be only one person they can count on, trust.. me.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I made the announcement today in my discord servers and on Twitter, Telegram and other sites regarding New Beginnings.. this is what I had to say.

IMG_20210622_172527.jpg
"I decided to make this announcement for everyone else.. just two days ago, I decided to put New Beginnings game on hold until we found a 2D artist. we had been looking for really long time but we never found one. I do wish we had artist for the game but it's impossible because we simply don't have any money to actually commission for the game let alone one to ask for art to use on New Beginnings. I'm sorry for everything. I don't know how to make it happen. I was really only lucky with first team for Avatar's Journey game back then. if here's no artist, the game will be cancelled.. just like Avatar's Journey game. because I cannot design a game on my own. not with my current situation the way it is. so.. yeah, I'm very sorry for that."

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
few new games ideas I have are coming soon as well. one of them includes IK: TDW. Integrity Knights: The Demon War