HTML - Realm of Corruption [v0.26.04] [Paxton/CWS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wehrlepk

Could be great with a little work! Just need to continue story lines and add more content. Really excited to see where this goes!

This game looks amazing so far, and I'm sure it will only get better with the work that you put into it. It's easy to become immersed in the story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rtkamb

Review is for v0.13.1
    Currently really grindy and it's hard to get to the content. There's also a petty big bug that is making me want to wait for a fix before dedicating any time into the grind (Daughter's relationship with her Father is set to NaN).
    It's a really cool concept and I hope that with future updates it finds a good place, but as of now I can't recommend it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Evillin

Really enjoyed the idea of the game. Even though it's only in the early stages of development, the game shows promise. I like that it has both gay and hetero content. Hopefully in the future the developer will fix the bugs and add more content and then it will really be an excellent game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

lolteambleach1

I can tell this game won't have a bright future, the lack of direction on the gameplay says everything you need to know:

Right now its nothing more than a grindfest were you repeat the same 5 actions every day and then suddendly your family has no problems fucking each other, and grinding is SLOW, specially considering you have to grind each combination of characters with each other.
    Also the fact that you need to basically search everywhere to learn new actions like kissing/blowjow/anal and that they are in places that make no sense doesn't help (for example, for Robert to learn anal you have to wait till the weekend, wait till midnight, go to the nightclub and then take a drink and suddendly he sees a poster about anal???? and bam Robert now can finally dick his wife who he has been married for a long time???).
    And lastly, REALLY? RNG? It wasn't enough that you have to grind non stop for anything to happen but also pray that at the end of the day a character gains the trait you want? Thank god the dev didn't realized you can reroll by going back and fowards you have no idea how long it took for the mother to take the nudist trait.

All in all, bad game, just skip it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

Regular family corruption grindfest. Stats are mess. Requirement for some action is 55, but even with 100 pts, you can't do it. Not very clear what you have to achieve here. Just click a few thousand times here and there to see sexy pixx.