VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1593078828832.png

Overview:
Rebecca is a game about a middle-aged man who lives a very ordinary life. He is married, he has a son, he has a pretty good job. And it seems that he is happy and that life was a success, but ... one day a girl appears in his house who turns his whole world upside down. From this day on, his life turns into a completely new one, full of excitement and emotions, full of new, forbidden love.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-08
Release Date: 2021-03-07
Developer: FanMixer
Censored: No
Version: Ver 7
Language: English
Other Game: My History
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v5): - -
Others: Android* - Compressed*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

tut-2.jpg 1-24.jpg 1-36.png tut3.jpg 1-47.jpg 1-55.jpg 1-83-12.jpg 2-23.jpg 2-89.jpg

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a incest patch folder included - but I get an error when I copy that over into the game folder ...

Oh - and please allow renaming the MC ... cant stand the standard name. :/

Edit: Mhh - the english needs improvement. It is not that bad and you understand everything, but there are mistakes, strange wording and such stuff.

But my biggest complain are the "choices" - why add them when there is not a single difference. Only that you dont see the event, but everything else stays the same. When you visit her at night you rape your wife - and when you dont do it, it is the same and she had to endure that nonetheless.

And on the next day the monologue still references to the shower scene, even when you avoided that.

Non of the "choices" have any impact or do anything. Only the first 2 at least trigger a spying scene, thats it. As I said, even the text does not change and mentions the events nonetheless.

The premise is quite solid ... that whole spy cam thing is way to rushed imho - but ok.
As I said, the translation has some problems, but that can be fixed and the renders look really good. I do like the look of the MC and the ladies.

So... I hope that there will be a version that has some logic behind the choices and that at least the text will change.
Currently it is a kinetic novel.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Incest Patch: - -

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Unlike the rest of the similar themed games, where there's a sort of struggle within the MC before he starts to make a move, this guy is just a plain psycho. Additionally, he's acting like a 14 year old from the family incest games, with the constant voyeur, installing cameras and such. The style of the narration being horrible really doesn't help the matter as well.

Ps for the dev.: Unless you made the proper license request to use that song by Orbinson, you're going the get shut down rather fast upon it's discovery.

Last edited:

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
Unlike the rest of the similar themed games, where there's a sort of struggle within the MC before he starts to make a move, this guy is just a plain psycho. Additionally, he's acting like a 14 year old from the family incest games, with the constant voyeur, installing cameras and such. The style of the narration being horrible really doesn't help the matter as well.
is it really that is the case for real?? i must downloading now!!! :oops:

Aug 13, 2016
beside the installing cameras part the story is quite good imo. enjoyed it and will definetely be looking forward to new updates.

keep it up!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm .. ok she is the wife's niece ... but why is that incest? She is not related in any form to the MC. I dont have a problem with that constellation ... I am not sure how to call her formally ... but why does that need a patch?

When I am not wrong ... by german law I am allowed to marry her ... so why should this be some form of incest?

Or is there a threesome with the wife incoming? ... then ...

User #2243577

Apr 21, 2020
Uhm .. ok she is the wife's niece ... but why is that incest? She is not related in any form to the MC. I dont have a problem with that constellation ... I am not sure how to call her formally ... but why does that need a patch?

When I am not wrong ... by german law I am allowed to marry her ... so why should this be some form of incest?

I must move to Germany!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

The term would still be niece and yeah coming from same part of Europe, though not Germany, as long as she would be of the age of consent, there would be no laws against having a relation with her. Though the wive might feel different. :p

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for the patch, and also for naming it properly. :love: You will not believe the trouble I've had with all the patch.rpy, patch.rar, patch.rpa etc. I have downloaded from here ... matching them with their respective games is like a mini game in itself.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Doesn't sound too original but i could be wrong and it could be better than how the overview reads so let me see how it plays first.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018

Since you wife is her aunt and you are married with her, she's also your niece

Reactions: User #2243577

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
English is very bad sorry. Wrong words and bad usage.

In my country and plenty around the world any consensual sex between any defined adults is not illegal so long as there is no off spring. Incest can only occur between two people if they are blood related and a there is a resulting birth. Both are adults. A child of your wife's sister is not blood related.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
English is very bad sorry. Wrong words and bad usage.

In my country and plenty around the world any consensual sex between any defined adults is not illegal so long as there is no off spring. Incest can only occur between two people if they are blood related and a there is a resulting birth. Both are adults. A child of your wife's sister is not blood related.
Yeah I suspect we share the same country or are neighbours. :p

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes