VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rebecca [Ver 7] [FanMixer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

viewerigo

A decent little visual novel with cute live characters. The graphics in the game are on the level. There is no animation, unfortunately. The choices in the dialogs affect the scenes.

It is quite possible to complete the game twice.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ggwpglhf

The plot and graphics are decent enough, And this game can probably be redeemed with some polish of the translation, tags and build up of the story.
    There's not much of anything you'd expect in a romance tagged game, you are married and instantly start creeping on the daughter of your wifes friend.
    No character development whatsoever and no romantic vibes as your initial thoughts and actions is to make a plan on howto turn this "innocent and concervative" young woman into a whore (the games wording bot mine).
    Ontop of that the reading becomes somewhat confusing between the somewhat poor translation, time jumps between past and present mixed with inner dialogue.

All in all, I felt like it was wrongly labeled and got off to a poor start but It could be made to a more coherent story with some rewriting and add just a splash of build up in the story instead of a rushed beginning topped with time jumps.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shotzpro

The game is at the beginning of the story but it has a lot of good scenes, the renderings are incredible, the chest, pussy and ass of Rebeca and his wife are beautiful to see.

The story is well told, easy to read for those who are not fluent in English, the size of the letters is great for reading while lying in bed.

It seems to me that may have a route ntr, looking forward to new updates

Ver7. 10/10
  4. 5.00 star(s)

danbdj

Excellent game, the corruption of the girl is going at a very balance timing, the wife trying to reconquer on the other side is well put too.
    Wish there were a Harem way, they are always my favorite/

Graphics are high level, and the models not used in 1000 other games so it feels new.
    A few tiny grammar mistakes, but who doesnt.

Clearly a game i wanna follow
  5. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

The plot develop slowly forward. The relationship between the MC and the two women in his life make the game interesting. It is for sure not a simple fap game. Anyway I would like to have a few more choices in the plot to give the story a more individual tough. Over large parts of the story you feel more like being in a kinetic novel, which makes it a bit boring. The graphic is unique and really nice (only exemption is the boss Mike). I am always happy to not see the same characters from other games copied and pasted over and over again. Anyway the game is original and have potential to become a good one. 4 of 5 stars from me so far.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Ranting Old Man

Okay so as a corruption game this game started off very strong and had all the elements of turning into a very unquie story. Unfortunately after this update Dev has started taking the game into a new direction that moves it more from a corruption game into a humiliation game.
    So what do I mean about humiliation? Like the MC has to be humiliated by his so called friend/partner as by his wife while so far, not given any choice to affect the outcomes. How the situation resolved itself hasn't been released and it could be just a drama grab but never the less it's introducing a direction to the player that wasn't previously expected or discussed. Possibly leading them on into kinks they wouldn't otherwise try. In short it's sneaky.

**** Renders are 4 stars. They are pleasant and good quality.

**Story is 2 stars. The sudden shift in direction leaves much to be desired as does the lack of actual choices. Currently most choices you make don't have any impact on the direction of the game especially IMPORTANT choices. The illusion of choice was most offensive when involving introducing Rebecca to Mike. Offering you a choice was pointless as the choice was already made and nothing you do can change it.

** Game play 2 Stars. The dialog and character thought dialog look exactly the same and there are several instances where the Names of who says what is mixed up. Translation appears to also be an issue.

Overall Score ** 2 Stars. Fixing some of the Game play issues would be enough for me to bump this up to 3 stars, fixing the story would be enough for me to bump it up to 4 stars
    Currently in it's current state version 5 I feel with the gameplay and forced change in story with no real choices only merits the score of 2/5

***Update version 7***
    The game hasn't improved enough to merit my changing of the rating currently. I won't be satisfied until the forced arc is over which very well could be end game so depending how dev wraps it up when they are ready to be done with the Mike bullshit. All in all the entire Arc ruined my opinion of the story so I'm not sure I'll ever update my rating beyond 2 stars unless the translation issues and dialog issues get fixed then I'll proceed to 3 stars but currently don't feel the story or game as a whole is worth more than 2, to 3 max. We will see as it progresses if I change my mind. I'm not giving up on the dev team or the title I'm just secptical.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rondrasil

I can not really comprehend the very negative 1* reviews.
    Even when you don't like the story telling with the look back, it's at least a bit not just going down the same road as very most of the other games.
    It seems some people think there are only the options to give 1* or 5*, like thumb up and thumb down.

I agree the translation could use some reworking.
    But in general the story is promising and entertaining. For luck I checked it regardless of reviews and I can only recommend to others players to check for themselves.
    I will check for sure the next update and bookmarked the game.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Optimelle

I initially thought this will be another take on Living With Temptation or Unfaithful Rebirth so I downloaded this. It quickly became apparent this is going to be a slideshow of renders with no real story and sex will be in the next few releases. The story progressed so fast in such a cheap way it's not even funny. The Engrish is bad, like machine translation bad, the renders are not out of this world and there are no real mechanics in the game yet (but doubt there will be any) so choices not really important either.

This is not a game. Not yet at least. This is a slideshow of average models and average renders that will soon do the same default poses and default animations bought of renderosity and renderotica (probably not even bought). Not worth anyone's time in current form and if it survives that long I would recommend a good 6 months before trying it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

McLovin

A damn hot girl and very good Graphics quality.
    Very nice start in the game, i'm looking forward to the next updates.
    Yeah, for some people, the Main Character is a creep, but for me it's okay. Most MCs in all those Incest Games are "Creeps" with that groping, watching and blackmailing their family. So what's the difference?
  10. 1.00 star(s)

rev_01

This review is up to Day 4 of the game. The game is pretty bad so far and doesn't have many interesting things going on. It is quite bare even for a game this short.

PROS
    1. The render quality is quite nice. I wouldn't say it's exceptional by any means but the renders are still of a good quality. The character designs look quite nice and overall, the renders of the characters and environment are good, despite some ones looking weird or not up to par.

CONS
    1. The way the story is presented isn't that great. It's presented in a flashback sense / past tense. The MC looks back on the previous day and pretty much recaps what happens. This style just doesn't feel right with how it is written and I think the story could've been better if it was written in present tense instead of having the unnecessary flashbacks.

2. The dialogue is quite weird. I think this point goes with the previous point of the cons. The dialogue just doesn't feel natural. It feels awkward and out of place and like it doesn't flow properly. The scenes just aren't immersive and the dialogue just doesn't sit well with me.

3. There isn't really much of a story, development of characters or even personality to the characters. Now, I know it's only Day 3 and there will likely be many more opportunities for this to improve, but really, even at Day 3 the characters should really have some personality. The story is basically - My neice is here. She's hot. I want to fuck her. The characters are very flat and one dimensional and aren't very well established as they could be improved a lot.

UPDATE: Ok, so the game got even worse. Wife is basically trying to cockblock you too and the game is just going in such a weird direction. You're a creepy uncle perv pining for your niece with literally no story, or at least a story that is very underwhelming and is not enjoyable. I had hopes the dev might be able to turn this around, but I think it's at the point of no return now.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    At this current point, I don't recommend the game. I probably won't play any future updates unless I hear something drastic changes and hopefully it does because the game could have potential but it's completely wasted.