VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rebel Daughter [v2.0] [Walkernight]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

On the plus side, this title employs some high-quality renders and unique models that I haven't seen in other titles. The female characters are hot. The story includes some erotic situations, as well, so the title certainly has potential.

On the down side, the story approach is frustrating. The MC resists having relations with the women in the game and acts upset when they get naked around him, while we as players want to see the women naked and we want to have sex with them. It would be better if we had choices that could then play out in different ways. Alternatively, the game could make one of the female characters the MC and the goal would be to "corrupt" the dad.

I also roll my eyes whenever a game like this has characters who are supposed to be adults that look and act like young teens or adolescents. The niece character here, in particular, looks very young and has a bedroom filled with dolls , stuffed animals, and cartoon posters, but is almost done with a degree in veterinary medicine? I'd recommend either changing the model to one that looks older or revising the dialogue to fit the model.

Thanks for the effort so far, Walkernight. I look forward to seeing your next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jack10t

A little goofy but good start. Images good, story ignorable, graphics not so smooth. Very little content so far and has not had an update in 3 months or so. Hope game updates accelerate with more content soon!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

VN..reader

Early review; keep that in mind. :unsure: at this early stage i can find no problems with this game. there are a few places where the wording is odd :)geek:in English) but hey can be chalked up to translation or because of Patreon rules.
    The story, characterization, art, renders all look good. it was a pleasant ride.
    However, i gave it 4/5 because it was good, but not Great...Yet ;)
    it did not give me warm feelings or much 'Hot' feels either... they were :censored: ..hot-N-sexy.. but not drop yer pants and find yes sock Sexy. :p:LOL:
  4. 2.00 star(s)

SlobKnob

This game could have some potential, but has some unfortunate choices in the female characters visual models. The daughter's breasts are very fake looking, overly inflated, ride too high, and unattractive to me. It can be a great thing in games to have a wide range of breast sizes, but make the big ones realistic at least and not over done. The sister is another model that is just off, again with the overly big boobs, ass too big and out of proportion, and the face is somehow just not attractive. You don't see much of the niece, but she at least seems to have reasonable and attractive proportions. Hopefully the Dev can rework the models before this game gets too far along. I applaud that the models are unique and I haven't seen them in other games, but they need to be attractive and not have an over done and fake look IMO.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

A game with high kink potential and high quality renders.

Rebel Daughter is an incest themed game with high quality renders. As the title suggests, MC's daughter plays a prominent role in the narrative. But although still early in the story, it seems as though a large cast of other females will be included. Some of which are seen in the current update and some of which can be seen in early teasers on Patreon. Mostly university age or daughter aged characters with a refreshingly large span of body(boob) sizes.

There is no sex yet but flirts are pretty heavy. While I'm not always a fan of teasing, the game does it effectively with a good deal of tension that makes the scenes hotter.

I think the game will appeal to a wide range of incest fans.

Four and a half stars.