2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
917381_image02.png
Overview:
As a guy with a mysterious past, assault Rebel Island and stifle the female led revolution for your Enforcer Masters... or don't... that's also an option.
After each battle ends with you fulfiling the conditions, you'll get to view a relevant Hscene, miss however and you'll have to retry the battle with no consequence... once your opponent is defeated, progress shall find you.

Warning- Dom content is optional, this is mainly a Sub game. [read changelog spoilers for more in-depth info]
Also, this is a battle fuck type game in which you battle different females with each one focused on a different fetish.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-15
Release Date: 2020-11-15
Developer: Saltysai - - -
Censored: No
Version: Release 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Ch 3
Win
: - -
Ch 3.5
Win:

917384_lolo.png 917383_klj.png 917382_lolo_1.png 917381_image02.png

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is it possbel to make a MEGA file just much better to download from and is it so you can choose to be dom or sub in the game am a sub so if i could play it as sub that would be awsome hope you have and amezing day:)

Reactions: myself79

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
hey do you know if there are any endings with any of the girls, like for sub route maybe a slave end something like that?
That stuff will be available in the future once the bunker update is done, for now the new version of Simp Q will quench your character endings thirst once it's complete (in it's 2 future updates)

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
is it possbel to make a MEGA file just much better to download from and is it so you can choose to be dom or sub in the game am a sub so if i could play it as sub that would be awsome hope you have and amezing day:)
I'll be sure to upload future versions to better file hosting sites.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
I'll be sure to upload future versions to better file hosting sites.
thanks but what about my other question is it so that you can choose if you want to be dom or sub or is it so that the game push you towards dom if thats the case i dont think its for me but looks cool think the game could do really good sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day:)

Dec 6, 2018
thanks but what about my other question is it so that you can choose if you want to be dom or sub or is it so that the game push you towards dom if thats the case i dont think its for me but looks cool think the game could do really good sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day:)
If I remember right you can do both. The game is made mainly for subs though.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
It's a sub game with optional Dom content.

Venom Snake

May 29, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb but I can't work out how to not get ne nuke ending (sub route). This is giving me flashbacks to my implanted memories of the events of PEACWALKER...

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb but I can't work out how to not get ne nuke ending (sub route). This is giving me flashbacks to my implanted memories of the events of PEACWALKER...
You can read the guide in the game's 'www' folder, it tells you things i couldn't include in the post... you'll need it for Elly.

You can escape the Nuke Ending by not using your Insta-kill skill during the first Shelia fight.

Reactions: Venom Snake

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
do you have to get feet fetish to max i can seem to progress without even after i beat the cop girl i dont know what to do and is there away to get max ass fetish cant seem to get that ether from the first girl please help :) ?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Soo i cant really progress past Sheena.. On the sub route i keep defeating her by using "cheat attack" and get to the point she tells me to save Sherry but Sherry just isnt in her usual place at that point and i cant find her lol. If i keep interacting with Sheena she just gives me an option of "sex" and "M sex" and keeps repeating it
Use the terminal beside you [when facing Sheena] to move to Ch2.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
do you have to get feet fetish to max i can seem to progress without even after i beat the cop girl i dont know what to do and is there away to get max ass fetish cant seem to get that ether from the first girl please help :) ?
The Max ass fetish is for an extra scene with cop girl that's available in the rec room, after you run out of dialogue with Cop girl just leave the area and head back the way you came. [use the What To Do Next Item to get an in depth list on what to do to progress in each area if you get stuck].

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote