RPGM Completed Rebel Island Remake [Final] [SaltySai]

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
As a guy living in a land that has been devoid of water for years now, go on a quest to convince the Aqua Goddess to bring back the rain... or die trying.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Developer: Saltysai - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

01.png 02.jpg 03.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2018
First I was like, those two girls in black look familiar af. Then after reading the names in the screenshot I realized:LOL:.
Best of luck dev!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hmmm, I like the tags, this is gonna be a super short teaser it seems, but I'm definitely gonna test this out (here's hoping the anal isn't just their's)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
In the span of a single sentence, this work has gone right from a "maybe" to "definite follow."
It has a lot of potential, but its a bit janky. I can't tell if some events are bugged or intended that way. I never did find the urination content :p but its farts and cbt galore, I dunno how those wouldn't make it in the tags

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Love the tags, if its really as it sounds, then thank you. Can't wait to try it!

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
The quest book just tells me "c'mon, it's one room." But I cannot proceed further because I need more aqualife even after beating Sheena.

Dec 6, 2018
The quest book just tells me "c'mon, it's one room." But I cannot proceed further because I need more aqualife even after beating Sheena.
Gonna try to give a tutorial on how to do all of the games current content. I would be able to give a better tutorial if I had the game open but I will do my best. There is spoilers in this for how to do stuff but I do not know how to make a spoiler warning. If I knew how to, I would also say what content each girl has, but since I don't, I will not be going over that. I will say that almost every girl as another optionsl fight after winning against them, though this is only for some of them since the later girls do not seem to have these.
To use the first portal you need the aqua lifes from both the girl in the same room as the first portal and the girl inside the room to the left of the portal room. There is also a girl in a room to the right of the portal room (gonna call this the lab), but she seems to be unbeatable. After entering the first portal, beat the girl on the left and get her aqua life. Next go through the second portal (pretty sure it is the portal on the right side). The girl on the right is a shop and I highly suggest buying the healing items of each kind as well as the level up fruit just in case. I never used the fruit but it may come in handy later. After buying from the shop girl, beat the girl on the left and open the chest for an explosive. Go through the portal on the right (or whichever portal works) to end up at the area where the first portal takes you. Now go up to the top of this area and use the explosives to break the wall. Go through the now open path and touch the tree.
You will now be in an odd diminsion. I am not entirely sure if this is a branching path since I have not tested this, but you are told not to mess with the girl on the left and just follow the unbeatable girl into the portal. I ended up talking to the girl on the left first and she came through the portal with me. You will now be in the lab with three girls. After talking with all of them (that is what I did atleast), go back to the first portal room and talk to the first girl. You then must get two more aqua lifes to go through the first portal again, which means you must fight the two girls in the lab that are not the unbeatable girl.
CAUTION: TWO HELPFUL NOTES. Loseing to the girl that was brought from the other diminsion will cause a glitch that makes her dialog from then on be what happens after you win. This means you cannot fight her again and are softlocked. Please save before any fights, but especially before this one. The second helpful note is that to beat these to girls, you will need to use the skill the game gives you before these fights. To use this skill, it says it costs tp but it actually costs both tp and mp. This is also why it is helpful to have bought mp healing items at the shop.
After beating the two girls, go through the first portal and talk to the girl on the left. She will say to go through the same portal you came out of (pretty sure the left portal) to go to a random location for aqua lifes. DO NOT go to the tree diminsion again, it will softlock the game. After going through the portal, make the jump (i think) and fight the girl. Then go back to the cliff and fall down. After that go downward and beat the girl to complete the current version of the game.
I hope this will be helpful to others and I would also like to say that SaltySai is a great developer. I have played many of his games before (almost all of them) and have seen that both his codeing skills and design skills have signifigantly increased over the past...wait has it been a year since I first played his games...time flies. Anyways, thank you SaltySai for createing many great games and I hope you will have success with the rest of them. I will continue to support you from the side lines for now, though I do hope to eventually be able to support you on patreon too. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who thinks this way, but I wanted to at least make sure that this comment stands above the negetive ones.

Apr 18, 2019
Game seems 100% broken. To the south is ?portal leading to dialogue that I pined and it leads to main menu.
To the north ?portal to graveyard that leads to stuck (nothin to interact with)

Dec 6, 2018
Game seems 100% broken. To the south is ?portal leading to dialogue that I pined and it leads to main menu.
To the north ?portal to graveyard that leads to stuck (nothin to interact with)
Interact with the thing in the middle of the graveyard to get to where you need to go. If it doesn't work then interact with all sides of it/try to go into it from a different angle. The south portal thing is meant to be a refrence to the original Rebel Island (I think).

Reactions: disallowed_words