4.20 star(s) 190 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
NOTE: Reposting episode 1 compressed due to the old one having dead links...

Rebirth [Ep.1]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
These contributions are very much appreciated in order to keep the old compressed content, but this version is the first one and has some bugs.
Now finally all episodes have their latest uncompressed version available in the OP, in the case of the first episode it should say "rev1" in the main menu of the game, as for example episode two is "Ep.2 ver2".

Rebirth Ep. 4 Version 2 Hotfixes
Hi, as you may know the final version of Episode 4 is version 3.
Do you know if "ep.4 version 3" has the same fixes as your mod and that's why you haven't updated it? I thank you for the fixes and I'm using them in Episode 3, but since my version of Episode 4 is newer than the one compatible with the mod, I don't know if I should install it or not o_O.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, as you may know the final version of Episode 4 is version 3.
Do you know if "ep.4 version 3" has the same fixes as your mod and that's why you haven't updated it? I thank you for the fixes and I'm using them in Episode 3, but since my version of Episode 4 is newer than the one compatible with the mod, I don't know if I should install it or not o_O.
zoey's wt-mod usually has fixes included.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

They asked me today at work if I'm available to work through the weekend.
We have some big guy from the central office coming on Monday and everything has to be beyond reproach. Bonuses depend on it XD. We finished all the renders, and there's just dialogue and small things like that left to do. Figure I should be able to finishit tomorrow evening, and Monday after work.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

Best regards
Likesblondes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

I'll keep this short. Sorry to dissapoint, but it will be tomorrow.
Just got home from work, and I simply don't have the energy for it. What's left to do is testing, and a bit of photoshop. But I'll do it tomorrow. Damn near nodding off. Heading to bed.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.20 star(s) 190 Votes