4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I see it the other way aswell though, while its "On hold" he isnt hammered for updates, gives him a few more days to work on it while the topic switches over with noone nagging.

PS: Keep at it, and enjoy yourself

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's my point. If they're back working on it, it isn't onhold anymore.
My GUESS is that they will keep it on hold until there is a new release. It is a good practice, seeing how many projects that are abandoned sometimes have a message saying "hey guys I am back working on the project" and are later MIA nonetheless.

I doubt that is the case here, just a good practice.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yep, once a game is put on an "on hold" status, it usualy requires a significant progress marker (not just a simple message from the devs) to get the tag removed.

Nevertheless, I can understand why people are eager to see it taken off. For fans looking forward to the continuation of this game, it can feel something like this:

LNVamp2.gif

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
The latest post is just an ad for tremmiGames. There's no news posted so the last post that's already here is what's current.

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
I meant the one development update right before the tremmi games post

My mistake. I missed that there were basically two consecutive posts and I only saw the latest one:

Likesblondes on Patreon said:
Progress update
Hi

Things are going well so far. Pto is fully back at work and we're progressing quite fast.
The biggest hurdle we still have to face is the coding for the old saves. But we've been assured that it won't be a problem.
Right now we're confident that we'll release as usual on the next to last weekend of the month. So around the 21'st.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes