4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is quite the change in direction From Life with Mary to Vampires not bad for a demo either will certainly keep an eye on this just hope it stays consistent and doesn't run out of steam as Mary did.

Reactions: Namco15

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
great now i want to become king of vampire and have a harem i know i need to be king or my friend and family will be hurt and the harem part that because the red hair vam turn me turn sex so it like a thought

Reactions: JayX and Namco15

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
and is this game for to have chose that may change the outcome a bit or a full on story base game
i will love chose
and maybe have a way mc become more power him see the doctor maybe the doc see his blood change and want to make it more powerful

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Oh man! I'll wait for the release to get a taste, but I'm so in!
if it about my comment i dont know what him or her plan we can hope for many outcome with a intro like this got all the space it need to be a great game no matter what chose the game maker chose unless it get abandoned that will suck

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if it about my comment i dont know what him or her plan we can hope for many outcome with a intro like this got all the space it need to be a great game no matter what chose the game maker chose unless it get abandoned that will suck
The dev for this has not long completed Life With Mary and that got completed so put your mind at ease.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Models looks good. But probably you should change Mind Control text to red, rigth now its kinda not right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sanguine420
4.20 star(s) 191 Votes